• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carbon fiber air box cover groupbuy

I apologize for not replying. I just got back from my camping trip. My guys finished 7 covers and the other 5 should be done soon. We had enough fabric for only 7 not12 so they had to order some more. Sorry for the delay folks! I also made extra 3 blk cf covers so if anyone is interested, if not its going on my display counter.
I had my rep send out a paypal request to the 7 buyers that paid early by the date or time not by the group buy list. + My rep mistake requested $225 instead of $270. So the discount been applied..

I'll take one of the extra 3 at $225 if there's a spot. PM me where to send the paypal.
Thanks

I'm also interested in one of these, as long as we can confirm it will fit a 2002+

It WILL NOT FIT 2002+ cars unless you do not use the OEM engine cover!

I just returned mine for a speedy refund, much appreciated, great seller :)

If there is one that fits a 2002+ nsx then I'll try it again.

rick

Although I don't use my Targa holder/engine cover most times, when I travel I MUST HAVE A TRUNK for our stuff ..... and still rock the Targa ... :frown:

Mine fits just fine. Looks like you guys need to buy Comptech super chargers.
:wink: The CT Targa cover leaves plenty of room.

Here's some pics to see the difference of the targa box vs this one.

P8220006.JPG

P8220007.JPG

SO as of right now is there a solution for 2002+ NSX owners that DO NOT have CTSC???

I want a CF cover since I can't find my oem box but it must be the low profile one that fits with our targa engine covers!

rick

SO as of right now is there a solution for 2002+ NSX owners that DO NOT have CTSC???

I want a CF cover since I can't find my oem box but it must be the low profile one that fits with our targa engine covers!

rick

Well, buy a comptech engine cover for the SC and you'll be fine. With or without the SC, the cover should work fine... just uses zippers to hold the roof in place. It's also lighter than the clam shell. Other than that, you'd need them to do another CF run.

Thanks DrVolkl

Just placed an order for mine since I know it fits with a CTSC engine cover

Back