Caravan from Bay Area to 1320 Performance Grand Opening - Sunday 03/21

Anyone want to caravan from the bay area to Elk grove in the morning for 1320 Performance's Grand opening?

We can shoot for a meet @ 9 AM'ish, just need a location now.

1) Sir Stunna Lot

Anyone want to caravan from the bay area to Elk grove in the morning for 1320 Performance's Grand opening?

We can shoot for a meet @ 9 AM'ish, just need a location now.

1) Sir Stunna Lot

hey i will be heading out around 8:30 and mee up with speedy in stockton at 9:15 so we can get to 1320 around or before 10 so we get good spots.

whre are you coming from?

I plan to leave my house at 9am, we can meet at Tanforan Mall off of 380 in front of BJ's around 9:15

Let me know.

Mike

hey i will be heading out around 8:30 and mee up with speedy in stockton at 9:15 so we can get to 1320 around or before 10 so we get good spots.

whre are you coming from?

hey danny, looks like I got the green light to go for this event. This will be FIRST EVER trip of more than 100 miles in my baby! :tongue:

where should we meet up? Any midway point to meet up with Mike?

I'll be leaving from 880 north past the Milpitas Great Mall....what route you taking to Stockton?

rick

I was leaving @ 830 dunno mike if you wanna leave a little earlier too to meet up. Rick I will take 680-580-meet up with speedy in stockton- then elk grove by way of 99. I will be leaving from fremont if anyone wants to meet up I will be leaving from fry's electronics and hoping on 680 from there.

8:30 group

1) BluryNSX (Danny + 1)
2)
3)
4)

9:00 group
1)
2)
3)
4)

I wanna leave earlier so we can just do a slow cruise :p well 80 is slow right ? lol

8:30 is no problem, I'm headed in that direction so I can meet you at the Fry's at that time....(used to live 2 minutes off Durham exit)

8:30 group

1) BluryNSX (Danny + 1)
2) s4play (+ 1/2)
3)
4)

9:00 group
1)
2)
3)
4)

Hey guys,
It's been a while since I hanged-out with you all , I want to join the caravan. What freeway are you guys taking to Elk Grove? I-80? I'll be coming from Fairfield and I'll just meet you guys in the freeway.

Thanks

niM

as of right now we are taking 580 to 5 to 99 Nim.. I know it's back tracking but you are welcome :)

That just means I have to wake-up earlier... I'll meet you guys up in Dublin/Pleasanton area.. Can I get your number so I can coordinate with you as far as where you guys are at so I don't sit on the on-ramp for half-hour or something. =) I'll pm you.

Thank you

niM

Last edited:
So where are we going to meet up at and what time? Maybe we can meet somewhere off of 580?

Let me know.

Mike

Mike,
I was thinking of meeting them up (or wait for the caravan) around Hacienda Heights in Dublin by the movie theatre. Its very close to the 580 freeway..

Where are you coming from?

niM

so for those of you who aren't coming rom the east and south bay we decided to have a second meeting point in livermore @ In N out off N livermore ave @ 8:45. please post accordingly so we know who to look for. we will be on a tight schedule so please don't be late.

Here's the address for In-N-Out

1881 North Livermore Avenue, Livermore, CA‎

See ya at 8:45am.

Mike

So:

8:30 group will meet at Frys on Osgood Rd?

Where is the 9:00 group meeting at?

doesn't seem to be an interest in one

current list of meetings:

8:30 first spot for east and south bay(fry's electronics off osgood in fremont)

1) BluryNSX (Danny + 1)
2) s4play (+ 1/2)
3)
4)

8:45 second meeting spot (In N out,1881 North Livermore Avenue, Livermore, CA‎ )
1)BluryNSX (Danny + 1)
2)S4play (Rick + 1/2)
3)MikeC_587 (Mike)
4)

9:15 3rd and final location (Starbucks 4103 East Morada Lane Stockton, CA 95212)
1)BluryNSX (Danny + 1)
2)S4play (Rick + 1/2)
3)MikeC_587 (Mike)
4) Speedy93
5)
6)
7)

there were a few other interested parties please update accordingly :)

Nim were you gonna meet us @ livermore?

Last edited:
A geez I'm in. Mike C, Do you want to meet up somewhere near?

Jack

current list of meetings:

8:30 first spot for east and south bay(fry's electronics off osgood in fremont)

1) BluryNSX (Danny + 1)
2) s4play (+ 1/2)
3)
4)

8:45 second meeting spot (In N out,1881 North Livermore Avenue, Livermore, CA‎ )
1)BluryNSX (Danny + 1)
2)S4play (Rick + 1/2)
3)MikeC_587 (Mike)
4)NimDivino (Nim + 1)

9:15 3rd and final location (Starbucks 4103 East Morada Lane Stockton, CA 95212)
1)BluryNSX (Danny + 1)
2)S4play (Rick + 1/2)
3)MikeC_587 (Mike)
4) Speedy93
5)
6)
7)

Yes Danny, I'll meet you guys at Livermore In&Out, its easier that way. Thanks for your PM by the way, I got your number.

See you all tomorrow.

niM

A geez I'm in. Mike C, Do you want to meet up somewhere near?

Jack

Jack,

I plan to leave my house at 7:30 so I can meet up at the In-N-Out in Livermore. I can go to your house after I stop at Caffino for some unleaded.

Mike

Jack,

I plan to leave my house at 7:30 so I can meet up at the In-N-Out in Livermore. I can go to your house after I stop at Caffino for some unleaded.

Mike

We'll be waiting. See if you can be on time for a change Mister C.

Ha!

Jack :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Da Radios
Da Radios
Da Radios

See how that works!:tongue:

Don't forget.

By order of the Glassin' Guru.:smile:

I have a club radio but you guys ussually use the motorola little ones right? I will go buy one tonight if you tell me what kind

Mike C got a real nice pair of Motorola FRS radios at Costco for like 60-bucks. They even had an ear piece for easier hearing.

Jack

We'll be waiting. See if you can be on time for a change Mister C.

Ha!

Jack :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Maybe I should sleep in your spare bedroom :biggrin:

Da Radios
Da Radios
Da Radios

See how that works!:tongue:

Don't forget.

By order of the Glassin' Guru.:smile:

I need to find them, then I need to charge them.

Mike

Back