Car Lift

What do you think? Yes I know it needs a wash :D
Before
Picture004.jpg

After
Picture15555618.jpg

lemansnsx said:
Shouldn't the one most likely to leak oil be on the bottom?:eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

okay, okay, just kidding...

See those silver trays at the back of the garage before he put it together. Those fit between the ramps to catch the oil from the Ferrari.

They come in real handy! They saved me from having oil all over a few cars from a wonderful Testarossa!

Carguy! said:
See those silver trays at the back of the garage before he put it together. Those fit between the ramps to catch the oil from the Ferrari.

They come in real handy! They saved me from having oil all over a few cars from a wonderful Testarossa!

It was a joke...:confused:

lemansnsx said:
It was a joke...:confused:

Some say that the funniest jokes stem from reality and the reality is Ferrari's leak. I had my Testarossa engine completely overhauled and within a month it started leaking again. I have heard from some that if you drive them on a regular basis they don't leak as much.

I know about five people who also have older Ferrari's and all of them leak. I have heard that their newer cars are better, but I don't have any experience with them. One Ferrari is enough for me right now!

Carguy! said:
Some say that the funniest jokes stem from reality and the reality is Ferrari's leak. I had my Testarossa engine completely overhauled and within a month it started leaking again. I have heard from some that if you drive them on a regular basis they don't leak as much.

I know about five people who also have older Ferrari's and all of them leak. I have heard that their newer cars are better, but I don't have any experience with them. One Ferrari is enough for me right now!

It has been my experience that all older (pre 355 at this point) Ferraris leak oil and this is particularly true of "garage queens". Could be worse - you could have something that was made in England...:p

how much

Hi Anytime. How many feet must the garage be for this lift kit. Also how much?

Back