Car and Driver is looking for an early NSX

Maybe you can loan your car when Seventeen magazine comes calling here.

you still running Prime with enlarged font? Lud will have to offer a "spoken Prime" soon for all the silverstone drivers. Y'all must be getting up there.

On second thought, silverstone is probably the best color, value wise, right now. With the aging demographic having the number of seniors doubling by 2011 versus 2006, silverstones are going to be the most sought after color soon! The demand for silver NSXs is going to go through the roof! Good thing that almost all of the silverstones are automatics.

Someone bring them a lovefab just in case they want a sidebar on what is possible. There are a few around MI aren't there?

On second thought, silverstone is probably the best color, value wise, right now. With the aging demographic having the number of seniors doubling by 2011 versus 2006, silverstones are going to be the most sought after color soon! The demand for silver NSXs is going to go through the roof! Good thing that almost all of the silverstones are automatics.

Oh goodness!! so let me know where all these Silver Automatics are, I know somebody who is looking for one and we cant find one anywhere:smile:

you still running Prime with enlarged font? Lud will have to offer a "spoken Prime" soon for all the silverstone drivers. Y'all must be getting up there.

There is a reason centrum came out with its "silver" vitamin!:tongue:

Oh.....that's cold :tongue: but in reality Turbo2go you do have a vintage or classic NSX now that the CTSCs and your exhaust are DOA :wink:

I didn't know that prime had so many comedians... a guy with yellow side scoops on a black car is giving me color advice... how about you stick to driving instruction and leave style matters for someone else doc.

Don't forget the stick on bullit holes:tongue: Your right though,a ricer like me should keep his trap shut:redface:

I'll do it. My car is bone stock right down to the oil filter. 67k miles. If I have to, I'll even put the original wheels back on.

Please don't make me though.

1120502190.jpg

11205DSCF0174_Medium_.JPG

11205DSCF0162_Medium_.JPG

:cool:

Someone bring them a lovefab just in case they want a sidebar on what is possible. There are a few around MI aren't there?

I am in Highland, MI with a 97 and a Lovefab turbo, plus other goodies. That would be an interesting angle. I would be tickled pink (er, Spa Yellow) to have my car in C&D.:smile:

I like turbos syggestion before about getting Dave to bring out that yellow coupe that C&D tested, which Dave now owns.

Its in Buffalo I think

I like turbos syggestion before about getting Dave to bring out that yellow coupe that C&D tested, which Dave now owns.

Its in Buffalo I think

That car has well over 100,000 miles now, and is still absolutely in beautiful condition. It would be a great story to 'revisit' the exact same car they tested years ago. Like reuniting with an old friend. :)

I didn't know that prime had so many comedians... a guy with yellow side scoops on a black car is giving me color advice... how about you stick to driving instruction and leave style matters for someone else doc.

LOL Volvo silver!

Ah Silver skewered again:biggrin:

Don't you need to be on the hottest girl thread? what are you doing over here?

Watching you get skewered. Think you guys wouldn't be clowning while we had company.

I'm a huge C/D fan. I just met Csaba Csere at the Detroit autoshow in January and was actually star struck!

I wish I could help Dave5 out since I'm local but every NSX I know is modified.

Oh yeah and Dave ( Turbo2go ) don't forget your

300.jpg

Bwahahahahahaha

Glad Ken is the one!
Seems fitting.

Damn you guys, you made me spill my beer..........
Keep up the good work!

Perry, your tailor called, said your new track outfit is ready:

rm-1.jpg

Back