• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Cantrell Concepts Endura-Lite Exhaust System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny@5star

Suspended
UPDATE: ** $899 TOTAL PRICE!! Includes Shipping & Payapl Fees!!! Dont miss out!!
PRICE REDUCED TO $899 + SHIPP + PAYPAL FEES!! I am selling my Cantrell Concepts Endura-Lite Exhaust System that i purchased from SOS about 1 month ago. I have put about 1k miles on the axhaust. I am selling as i will possibly be selling my NSX. I have a 2003 NSX so the exhaust came with the adapters. Its like new and considering the price i paid of $1,389 just a month ago i think that $999 is a fair price. Buyer pays shipping costs. I am located in Miami, FL if interested in local pickup. You can PM me or reach me @ 786-271-3455. Thanks!

Daniel

More Details Here: http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exhaust_airflow_products/NSX/Cantrell_Concepts/Endura-Lite/

Ebay_007.jpg

Ebay_012.jpg

Ebay_011.jpg

Ebay_014.jpg

Ebay_021.jpg

Ebay_023.jpg

Ebay_024.jpg

Ebay_025.jpg

Ebay_026.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.