cant decide on a color!! #%()#&!!!

RED !!!

RED! :o A good reason is that all Zanardi NSX are made RED!

This is my first June with a dark-colored car (in this case, a midnight pearl NSX). Getting out of the car today, I burned my calf on a part of the door sill that had been in the sun. Yowch -- second-degree burn. I like the look of midnight pearl, but I can't deny the advantages of certain other colors.

brooklands green is the best color. its green during the day and at night it changes color to look like its black

i got red, so dont get red, (damn copy cats..)jk
just get the color you want, you can always trade-in with differnt color nsx's haha

brahtw8 said:
Sebring Silver is a contender, and often sells for a minor premium over other colors. The blues are also rare and sought after.

Agreed. Sebring Silver is one of the **BEST** colors for the NSX. It shows the lines of the car well, and is beautiful to look at when waxed. I will have a Sebring Silver one day......oh yes, I will have one. :D

special k said:
Monte Carlo Blue thats why we are so rare only the chosen few can have one!

As one of the "chosen few", I second that.

Id choose silverstone...Thats what I got, a 2001 Silverstone NSX.
I chose it cuz it never looks dirty, even when it is dirty.
I had a black 3ztt in the past and always saw swirl marks on the car. Hated it. Anyway, silverstone seems to look elegant at the same time.

Eitherway, any color NSX is beautiful. Its a matter of preference.
What is your favorite color? Go from there. Get a color you will not regret and end up repainting.

Here is my silverstone gallery. Just picked up my 2001 nsx on June 28, 2004. Three days ago.
http://www.emusing.com/gallery/nsx.htm

Take care,
Calvin

Meeyatch1 said:
Agreed. Sebring Silver is one of the **BEST** colors for the NSX. It shows the lines of the car well, and is beautiful to look at when waxed. I will have a Sebring Silver one day......oh yes, I will have one. :D

Not if you keep holding out for one of the six sebring silver/ivory interior cars, unless I am confusing you with someone else on this site who has been searching for one.

Back