cant decide on a color!! #%()#&!!!

Black, but only if you love to detail (or don't care what it looks like)

Got to go with the orange if you want to stand out. What color is the interior?

No offense, but that's a silly question. It's like me saying "what should I eat, that apple or the orange?". It's subjective, what are YOU going to be happy with.

That being said, choose red!;)

White.... if it is good enough for the NSX-R, its good enough for me :)

Monte Carlo Blue thats why we are so rare only the chosen few can have one!

NetViper said:
White.... if it is good enough for the NSX-R, its good enough for me :)

Clearly white. I could not have said it better, although NV and I will have our 'black top' discussion off line.;)

Silverstone, of course... classic, timeless, sophisticated... as beautiful and enduring as the granite domes of yosemite... in 20 years silverstones will be worth $350,000 when all the other colors will be worth only $339,000... and in the meantime the chippies don't spot 'em as fast:cool:

Sebring Silver is a contender, and often sells for a minor premium over other colors. The blues are also rare and sought after.

I find that Spa Yellow Pearl and New Formula Red (or Formula Red) photograph the best, look great in person, plus they turn heads more quickly as they drive by. Side-by-side, there's no question...yellow will attract your eye first. If you can live with attention, yellow is the color to own. That said, I own red.

In person, a freshly waxed black NSX is hard to beat, but I'd get a Kaiser Silver NSX over a black one. I could easily see myself driving a Kaiser Silver NSX.

Back