Can I trailer an NSX with a small SUV?

I would never consider renting a vehicle for towing purposes. It is difficult enough to tow a vehicle, add to that the learning curve on driving a new vehicle. No thanks.

I think you have 2 choices:
1. Drive the NSX to the track.
2. Get another vehicle for towing.

Good luck

Andrie Hartanto said:
Unless you are carying a load amount of stuff that you can't carry in the NSX, why tow? I hate towing. It extend the travel time, prep time and hassle.
1. Car is not street legal any more
2. Maintaining the car as street legal with all the insurance costs and insane gas prices (much more than in U.S.) is not affordable for poor guys like me here in Germany
3. As already stated I want to be sure to get home in any case (and the events are mainly in foreign countries here)

squid2004 said:
That is nuts! :eek:
Then we have a lot of nuts here... :wink:
As I drive a lot of miles in France to race tracks I'm even allowed to make 130 km per hour (about 80 mph) there with this combo - no problem - and I do such "weird" things for over 6 years and many thousand miles now - no need to crap...

Originally Posted by Onsoku
Maybe a Lincoln Aviator, rather than the RX!
gobble said:
A little too ghetto for my taste.

You're kidding right?!? Are you basing that on the price tag of the vehicle or the capabilities of the SUV?:confused: If you think the Aviator is ghetto, the RX is just as "ghetto" here in SoCal...the new LR3 will fit the same category in about 6 months...

Onsoku said:
Originally Posted by Onsoku
Maybe a Lincoln Aviator, rather than the RX!

You're kidding right?!? Are you basing that on the price tag of the vehicle or the capabilities of the SUV?:confused: If you think the Aviator is ghetto, the RX is just as "ghetto" here in SoCal...the new LR3 will fit the same category in about 6 months...

No, I was serioius. I put it in the same category as an Escalade or Navigator, neither of which you see too many of in the suburbs here in Wisconsin.

gobble said:
No, I was serioius. I put it in the same category as an Escalade or Navigator, neither of which you see too many of in the suburbs here in Wisconsin.

...oh...I see...you live in that part of the country
suburbia.jpg

...well good luck with your search.

Back