Can anyone look at a car near Fort Worth, TX for me?

I am interested in a car near Fort Worth, as it sounds decend, but I would like someone who is familiar with these cars to do a visual, as I also plan to have a pre-purchase inspection done.

If anyone can help, then you can e-mail me your number and I wil call you back.

Thanks,

Andy

I may be able to

Time permitting I may be able to run over. I'm in Dallas.

Do you have the address etc.

Tony

The car is about 10-15 minutes north of Fort Worth off of I-35.

If anyone can help, thant would be great, as I believe someone may be coming to buy it on Saturday, so I would have to finalize any deal tomorrow (Friday).

Thank you.

Is this from a dealer or individual?
Regardless, I know it's a little late but I'm from Ft Worth if you need anything.

The car is again available, as the Buyer backed out, so if you are there Beeker 16, let me know if you can look at the car.

It is going for a Prepurcahse inspection tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks.

Hey Jared,

Thanks for scamming me.

I hope you gain back all of the weight you lost on your Subway diet.

The guy should have given you a back up position if I did not want the car, since he was the reason it took this long to get everything done.

Oh well.

It sounded like a nice car, but I am just too far away to make that decision without someone giving it final approval.

Good luck.

ft worth nsx

dude sorry man the guy is a little short tempered about negotiations, he said you kept offering him 22800 and he just wanted 200 more, the car is flawless ill sell for 24k if you want it
~jared
oh the radio doesnt work and he didnt tell me that until the last minute

Actually, I offered him 23, but then he sprung on me that the passenger window did not work, so I told him 22.5 or 23 if he fixed the window.

He then said a guy from Oklahoma was coming to see the car, and if he did not buy it then we had a deal.

The guy from Oklahoma came to see the car, and gave him a $200 deposit, so he told me the car was sold.

He then called me a day later and said that the deal fell through and he would sell it for 22.8 because he was keeping the $200 deposit, and I said ok. I did not negotiate that price as he set the price. He was supposed to take it for a prepurchase inspection today (Which I was paying for) just to confirm the condition was as he stated, and we were then going to make the final transaction arrangements.

It is not your fault, but the guy turned out not to be a man of his word.

Are you a dealer?

I'll PM you to talk further.

nsx ft worth

cool man yea i would like to talk to you more about this it is soo funny because i didnt see your convo about this until last night after i got it and just was doing research, he never told me that the passenger window doesnt work that is funny i wonder how much it will cost to fix, no im not a dealer i have just been wanting one of these cars forevor, i drove it and it was just an absolute performance beast, i have an audi a4 as well which i need to sell, but yea the guy isnt the funnest to deal with
`jared

There were three things wrong.

The passenger window ($350-550 for the part plus labor)
The A/C only worked on medium and high (usually a sign the a/c controller is going out @ $1,000.00) , and
The radio (may be Bose amps- may be cheaper to replace the system).

Car had not had timing belt service and water pump done yet, which are due. (@ $1,400)

PM me you number and I will call you.

Andymi said:
Hey Jared,

Thanks for scamming me.

I hope you gain back all of the weight you lost on your Subway diet.

Im on the floor laughing!!!!
Andy, I saw this one in the autotrader a couple days after he put it in, didnt get a chance to talk to him but talked to his wife (gf)...but im still not sure what year im looking for.

Jared, I take it you didnt get the car looked at by someone knowledgable/pre-inspected?? did you check the tranny VIN for the snap ring?? Has the timing belt/water pump been done?? AC??

good luck!

Looks like Andy knows:p

The Seller was less than upfront, but probably still a good car.

I spoke to Jared for a while today, and he is a good guy, and I wish him nothing but good luck.

As to the Seller, no comment.

ft worth nsx

no i didnt really, i have a bad impulsive problem when i see these cars, it was in my price range, I am going to do the timing belt and fix it up good
~jared

Congrats Jared!
Take a look at the FAQ on this board and also the pre-inspection checklist (better late than never):D and go thru and overlook the car entirely. Make sure the tranny VIN isnt in the snap ring range (even though he might have told you different) and put a list of the things that need to be done in order of importance, so you dont have any surprises down the road. Then find an NSX mechanic around your area who KNOWS NSX's specifically, not just Acura. Search around the board for recommendations. Have fun enjoying your new car!

Jared,
Based on reports from Dallas area NSXers, log the extra miles to go to Goodson Acura in Irving (more NSX experience), and avoid David McDavid Acura in Plano.

I spoke to Susan Stableman at Goodson Acura, and she had done some preliminary research on the car for me.

You might want to call her.

It is about $80 for a complete inspection.

Back