Bride Zeta.. I want them.. =)

I've been wanting seats for a long time and I finally can afford one. I used to have buckets seats and I keep installing them for my cars because not only they look good and lighweight.... it enhances the experience and driving feel.

Anyway, not much money to blow for a pair so I narrowed my search to a pair of Bride Zeta III.. Its red and it reminds me off the shape of Type-R seats. Not reclinable but I don't need one.

Bride_ZetaIIItypeS_HyperRed.JPG

Any thoughts guys?? Fitment issues or something?

Thank you for your opinion!

Last edited:
^ Thanks but I saw that thread before I posted mine because that thread quickly became about Type-R seats..:redface:

Nim

i had them on my old project car and they feel good. at first, then after a long drive my back would start killing me. then the side bolster would start tearing at the seams...

overall decent seat tho :smile:

Nim, just saw your thread and I can tell you Zeta's are not that great....

Get the Bride Stradia Sport (fits much better), these are the reclineable KEVLAR versions in my GPW nsx you saw.

rick

Hey Rick,
Yeah thanks for the recommendation but I don't want to shell out that much money for a seat that I won't be reclining anyway. I'll be using the money saved to buy some coils, H&R and Bilstein set-up just doesn't cut it anymore.

Nim

Nim, just saw your thread and I can tell you Zeta's are not that great....

Get the Bride Stradia Sport (fits much better), these are the reclineable KEVLAR versions in my GPW nsx you saw.

rick

Back