Bride ERGO II or BRIX II in the NSX?

I have a set of ERGO IIs from my S2000 and am contemplating keeping them for my NSX instead of selling them.

Does anyone have any feedback on how the ERGO IIs (or Brix since they're almost the same size) fit in the NSX?

Thanks!

The BRIX II is a tight fit but it works.
securedownload-5.jpg

How is it a tight fit? Legroom? height? side bolsters hit the doors?
I know in the S2000, I sat very slightly higher than my stock seats. Did you end up sitting higher in the NSX?

How is it a tight fit? Legroom? height? side bolsters hit the doors?
I know in the S2000, I sat very slightly higher than my stock seats. Did you end up sitting higher in the NSX?

Sits about the same. But the top of the seat hits the roof when reclined all the way back. Its got plenty of room on the sides between the center console, and seat to door area. You may be able to mount them lower. I made my own brackets. In the back they could have ben lower if I made them differently. You only need a 1/2" to get the top of the seat to clear. I basically have the top of the seat resting in the area ware the headliner meats the back of the rear divider window.

Thanks for the info!
So if you made your own I'm guessing they're non-adjustable (forwards and backwards)? They may also be lower than the Bride rails or X brand rails if they're non-adjustable, or at least I'd think.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info!
So if you made your own I'm guessing they're non-adjustable (forwards and backwards)? They may also be lower than the Bride rails or X brand rails if they're non-adjustable, or at least I'd think.

No I used the bride sliders. I just made brackets to bolt the sliders to the car.

i have the brixx ii for my nsx and they fit fine. they sit higher than the stock seats though, but they help with the vision since im only around 5'7-5'8

the thigh bolsters might get some beating from getting in and out though, but they fit just fine

i have the brixx ii for my nsx and they fit fine. they sit higher than the stock seats though, but they help with the vision since im only around 5'7-5'8

the thigh bolsters might get some beating from getting in and out though, but they fit just fine

If it was my opinion, I say NEITHER! I've tested all the Brides and the only ones that fit the NSX properly and lower your sitting stance it the Bride Stradia Sport.

I have that on the driver's side and a EURO II on the passenger side. The passenger side is for my wife as she loves the comfy seats but if any of my guy buddies tag along they hate it as they feel perched up on a stool vs. how I sit and most rub their heads on the back pillar.

If you are going to buy good seats, just get nice ones to begin with and avoid the hassle of swapping them later.

rick

Actually, I forgot about my GF when I made this thread. She's only 4'10" and it'd benefit her being able to drive the NSX well if the seat is taller. I'm only 5'8", so headroom shouldn't be an issue for me.

Actually, I forgot about my GF when I made this thread. She's only 4'10" and it'd benefit her being able to drive the NSX well if the seat is taller. I'm only 5'8", so headroom shouldn't be an issue for me.

If that's the case, go with a PAIR of Bride Euro II's - my wife loves hers but I'm 6'2' so I need the increased headroom.

Read my detailed Bride comparison thread here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105831

seats3.jpg

I don't understand why. You say in your thread
I don't need extra headroom... She needs to sit higher.

For your needs I think a pair of EURO II's would be ideal for you and your girl.

Actually I made a mistake in my original post thread for item #6 after some real world testing and ownership of the car.

The EURO II does not gain any headroom - it was more of an illusion when looking at the seat. After my brother and a few buddies rode in the car, (all over 6' tall) they all confirmed the EURO II feels like they are a bird perched up higher than stock. Basically when both seats are occupied by guys my height, I'm almost looking "up" at them.

The correct statement would be, "with the EURO II, you will sit 1" higher so you will LOSE roughly an inch if not more of headroom"

So I need to correct my other thread to say:

OEM seats have MORE headroom than the EURO II's. You do not gain 1" of headroom with the EURO II - apologies for that mistake.

rick

For your needs I think a pair of EURO II's would be ideal for you and your girl.

Actually I made a mistake in my original post thread for item #6 after some real world testing and ownership of the car.

The EURO II does not gain any headroom - it was more of an illusion when looking at the seat. After my brother and a few buddies rode in the car, (all over 6' tall) they all confirmed the EURO II feels like they are a bird perched up higher than stock. Basically when both seats are occupied by guys my height, I'm almost looking "up" at them.

The correct statement would be, "with the EURO II, you will sit 1" higher so you will LOSE roughly an inch if not more of headroom"

So I need to correct my other thread to say:

OEM seats have MORE headroom than the EURO II's. You do not gain 1" of headroom with the EURO II - apologies for that mistake.

rick
Ahh, gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up.

I'm still going to give the ERGO IIs a shot since I already have em. Not many people in the market for a set of nice seats anyways, so I'll just keep them.

Supposedly the ERGOs and BRIXs sit a bit higher than stock anyways. From the spec sheet, they both are almost the same dimensions. The EURO II seat is a better looking seat though.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the input esp regarding the BRIX fitment. I'll give a review when I get them in an NSX. :)

Back