Breathalyzer in her car?

How did you get hooked up with her? Friend?

When I was in high school, I worked at a Ford dealership. A guy dropped his Ranger off to be worked on and it had one of these. Between dropping it off and being worked on, it obviously had to be started a handfull of times while it was there. It's pretty easy to do with a screwdriver under the hood. I'm sure they have become more advanced and less bybass proof since then though.

On a side note, you should have taken a picture of her with bottles all around, puking her guts out and given it to the judge.

Last edited:
I'm sure they have become more advanced and less bybass proof since then though.

Yup. An alarm goes off at random intervals telling you to blow while driving. If you fail your horn starts blaring until you shut your car off.

No. I've never had one, but a lot of my friends have.

So....did you hit it? :biggrin:

My wallet use to work the same way. Blow on the tube (steak) and money flew out of the wallet. :biggrin:

BTW....those devices can not be purchased and have to be rented and the fee is insane. I have several friends that have had them installed by court order after receiving a DWI.

Last edited:
I am still thinking about this one-

DAMN that is 3 double Tequilas (6 shots), and a bottle of Champagne all while at a meeting with a stranger. Was she searching for the "Ultimate Hurl" or what? LoL!

I have met my share of "functional alcoholics" in my time, and I have seen people drink ungodly combinations of booze, but usually it takes place at a progressive rate, in several settings- ex: Bar Hopping the South Side in Pittsburgh, Deep Ellum in Dallas, or Duval Street in Key West.

On a casual first date? I have never seen anything like that...

Who does that?

DAMN that is 3 double Tequilas (6 shots), and a bottle of Champagne all while at a meeting with a stranger. Was she searching for the "Ultimate Hurl" or what? LoL!

I have met my share of "functional alcoholics" in my time, and I have seen people drink ungodly combinations of booze, but usually it takes place at a progressive rate, in several settings- ex: Bar Hopping the South Side in Pittsburgh, Deep Ellum in Dallas, or Duval Street in Key West.

Who does that?

"functional alcoholics"

Who does that?

On the flipside, she's lucky she was with a gentleman. I'm sure there are lots of guys out there that would have taken full advantage of her in that situation.

My buddy had one installed in his truck. When he got his DUI they allowed him to drive back and forth to work if he had one installed. But it cost him around 100$ a monthly in rental and service fee's. Ever since then he's had the nickname "Blow boy" on base.

"functional alcoholics"

Nope- she clearly was not "functional" in the aftermath...

I used to tend the bar when I was in college, and there were several patrons who could down ungodly amounts of alcohol without actually "showing" impaiment. Those folks meet my definition of "functional".

Still, pretty sad either way.

Last edited:
Nope- she clearly was not "functional" in the aftermath...

I used to tend the bar when I was in college, and there were several patrons who could down ungodly amounts of alcohol without actually "showing" impaiment. Those folks meet my definition of "functional".

Still, pretty sad either way.

Yeah like my wifes brother before he went to prison for DWI just about a month after I put him against the wall and told him if he didn't chill out he was headed to prison. One month later there he sat.

Yeah like my wifes brother before he went to prison for DWI just about a month after I put him against the wall and told him if he didn't chill out he was headed to prison. One month later there he sat.

I don't know the details there, but yeah, that sounds about right.

As a tender I had to be extremely weary of folks like that, especially during a rush at the bar when keeping track of who, and what I had served was difficult. I always kept in mind that I was responsible for serving them, and if they had gone out and hurt, or killed someone it would have been the last thing I wanted on my conscience.

It scares the hell out of me that my wife, and our unborn child could be on the road with someone who is DUI. Especially considering i know how many people drive intoxicated on a regular basis. Think about the fact that on a Friday night the parking lots of bars are usually jam packed- do you think all those cars have designated drivers?

Frightening...

Thankfully the OP was a gentleman and assumed responsibility for this person on his own accord.

Last edited:
It scares the hell out of me that my wife, and our unborn child could be on the road with someone who is DUI.

Wait until the baby is born. You think stuff scares you now? you ain't felt nothing yet. trust me on this one.

Congrats, you're going to love it, dad!:smile:

I bet the sex with her would be great, seems the more mental they are the better the sex.

Spot on. Why is that? Got to be the hormones. And champagne that stuff has some excellent qualities for me to go all night for some reason.

I can remember back to one New Years Eve I was drinking champagne and this girl I had been hanging out with ........................................7am the next morning we was still going.

Yeah I too was questioning the common sense of the OP (sorry) but if that is the type of women out there, I am glad I am married.

Substance abuse problems lead only one way, to jail and serious debt. Those people will drain you of everything with their sad stories of sickness, stress, blah blah blah.

The best thing to have done, IMO, would have been to put the drunk in a cab and give the driver $40 and say adios. Oh, and maybe give her the name of your worst enemy and his telephone number with a note that said thanks for the great time, let's do it again soon. :biggrin:

Oh it's a security building. I would have to buzz her in. That would never happen.:eek: She wouldn't happen to turn crazy, she was already crazy.

Doug,
From what you were saying this weekend, I don't think she can remember where you live.:wink:

I would have taken her over to a friend's house (preferably someone who is married) and laid her down sprawled out in front of the door. Then I would have rang the doorbell and ran. :biggrin:

But that's just me. :tongue:

drunkgirl_450x250.jpg

I would have taken her over to a friend's house (preferably someone who is married) and laid her down sprawled out in front of the door. Then I would have rang the doorbell and ran. :biggrin:

But that's just me. :tongue:

drunkgirl_450x250.jpg

Jiim,

Thanks again. Great party. Call me when you get out of jail. I think she said she had a great time.

Doug:biggrin:

Back