Breathalyzer in her car?

I would have taken her over to a friend's house (preferably someone who is married) and laid her down sprawled out in front of the door. Then I would have rang the doorbell and ran. :biggrin:

But that's just me. :tongue:

drunkgirl_450x250.jpg

HA HA that's something I would do too. In fact dhave done it back when I was single. Took this crazy chick over to a Buddy's house and literally went out the bath room window and got in my car and left.

So I got fixed up on this blind date. I was supposed to pick the girl up at her house and take her to see the Nutcracker, but she got hung up at her company Christmas party … by the time I got there she was holding her head. You should have seen the look on her face when I draaaaged a heavy chair across the floor behind her.:biggrin:
I tried to back out. At one point in the party I had a less-drunk friend in my lap saying, “She’s too drunk -- take me!”
But no, I took her. Long story short, we left at intermission. After dropping her off, I couldn’t get out of there fast enough. It’s a good thing I didn’t have the NSX at the time or I might have launched the hell out of the parking garage and put it into a wall trying to escape.
For some reason, a fifteen-year stretch of my dating life seems to be some variation of this story in that it incorporates elements of discomfort and disaster.:confused:

Back