Black NSX up north 1960???

Hey, that's where i live.....i have not yet seen this car but my son's friend at school told him about this black nsx driven by an asian guy.

Patrick, if you ever be in this area, let me know.

man, i have seeing alot of 360 running around town lately!! whats up with that! more so than the nsx!!! ok, now i want to meet this northside Knight Rider dude!!

This might be the same guy that has his car at Brad's shop right now. But, the car at Brad's shop is a custom midnight blue, almost black. With a wingswest front lip and Marga Hills sides and 18/19 chrome wheels...

loNfastnsx, please update your avatar! why? cuz you still have your old wheel on it!! pls photoshop your new bling bling to your avatar!! :D :D

ME PHOTOSHOP!!!!

You have any idea how long it takes me to find the ON button on this thing. IF someone can do it then go ahead. Me though, I dont think so. I think I will get some more photos of my car with the new wheels and a new girl and ask Ojas if he could make me another avatar!!! He made this one for me. Thanks again Ojas!

NSX FoYoAss said:
This might be the same guy that has his car at Brad's shop right now. But, the car at Brad's shop is a custom midnight blue, almost black. With a wingswest front lip and Marga Hills sides and 18/19 chrome wheels...

That definatly fits the discription. Why doesn't he come to our GTG. You know who he is?

Back