• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

BEWARE of Member NSX_WARLORD bogus seller on ebay.

Hi!
This Happens to me on ebay, But this guy (NSX_WARLORD) is member here on NSXPRIME
This guy named Shawn or Justin Mahara put an auction on ebay for an ''acura nsx basch superchrger kit high boost complete kit'' on Aug-05-08. auction #120289589774. After i confirm that this seller was member here i proceed to bid more confident,then i won the auction.
First he tried to raise the price after the auctions ends, charging me for the same amount of the auction.After many mails ([email protected]) i sent the payment to him. He confirm that the money was received and he told me that he sent the package, thats something that never happens!!
Searching for some information about this guy i found his phone number (347) 451-4795 that phone is from Manhattan NY. but when he answered the phone he said that he isn't that person.
This guy just ripped me off.
He was using for the auction pictures of a supercharger from another person that he found on a thread here on nsxprime.

After that he made the same thing to another buyer an possible member of this forum because he was selling nsx stuff, for $1,500, it was a set of wheel for an nsx.
auction#120289594347
Then i found that he was selling the same wheels here on prime.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101682

Right now i don't know what to do with this guy and he have my money.
I will appreciated any information or help about this guy.

Thanks.

Sorry to hear about that. When he listed the Supercharger I asked him if it would be OK if a relative of mine in NY ( US Army ) to go pay him and collect the SC, and he replied a bunch of insults.

After a recent experience with a meber of this board who sold me some deffective lights I will only use friend or relatives to pick up expensive parts.

Many scumbags think because of the long distances involved they can get away with sendig crap parts or no parts at all.

I should have posted my experience with Warlord here but I did not as he seemed to have gone away.

AR

Strangely this appears to be who I bought the supercharger from originally. I guess I was lucky to get it from him if this is who is in fact is doing these scams.
My apologies to CS-R over this, we have talked before. I hope it gets resolved.
This is a very close knit community as I got several PM's about it when it showed up on ebay and I reported it immediately to them. However, they didn't respond until after the auction was over. Its good to know members are looking out for one another though.
Just a heads up, I myself did sell the supercharger a couple weeks ago.

Now taking the idea of AR99NSX I'm trying to contact some relatives in NY to see if they can help me to found this guy, maybe paying a report for some personal information using the phone number of this person.
Thanks Blodi for your support since we figured out that this was suspicious, as you said this is a very close community, and we have to put the eyes on this type of persons.
I reported him on ebay but....to mutch words and at this moment 0 effectivity.

This guy was member NY'S FINEST in 2006, he was parting out an black 99 nsx to sell for parts. and was offering some engines for sale.
also found new names: Jay, Jason and i think the zip code 11236.

Please! some body in NY area need some help here.

If you paid via PayPal, Ithink you only have 60 days after payment to put in your dispute. I hope you did that. If you paid via credit card, you still may be able to back charge the transaction and tell the credit card company that the item purchase was never received. Good luck.

Back