Best route to Corning, NY and NSXPO

For all you guys that frequent WGI.

I was looking at the atlas this morning.

[From New England] is this: Route 90 (MA Pike) to Route 88 to Route 17 the best route to Corning?? It looks like the most direct route.

Thanks R

Yes Rich 17 is the way to get to corning.

RichH said:
Hi Bob,

How long (Time) from your area to WGI? Also, how's the Pooch doing?

After Bob arranged for my new "rear sneakers" after Kid's Day, it took me 3 hours 20 minutes to do the 265 miles back to my house, I was flying!!! But he's right, you best be careful on 17, the troopers won't cut you much slack. Bob, how's the pooch and the SO? please let us know

RichH said:
Hi Bob,

Rich,

I had taken exactly the same route that you suggested. It usually takes me about 6.5 hours from Boston with some traffic and one gas stop. I have also tried other routes, but they are about the same.

Please watch out for the troopers on I-88.

I won't be leaving on Thursday, but I will see you there.

P.S. Oh, make sure you don't follow Roger. :p ;)

RichH said:
For all you guys that frequent WGI.

I was looking at the atlas this morning.

[From New England] is this: Route 90 (MA Pike) to Route 88 to Route 17 the best route to Corning?? It looks like the most direct route.

Thanks R
Hey Rich,

I've driven 90 West to 88 West. Since you're coming from NH, this route is a nice drive and is the most direct for you. Now the question is... will you really show up with your NSX?;)

Tiger,

Thanks for the info. Did you find another car yet?

Right now John Caswell and I are planning to head down from NH together.

Anyone else from New England planning to attend?

See you down there.
Rich

RichH said:
Tiger,

Thanks for the info. Did you find another car yet?

Right now John Caswell and I are planning to head down from NH together.

Anyone else from New England planning to attend?

See you down there.
Rich

Hi, Rich,

Yes, I did find one. The car should be here in two weeks (could not find the shipping earlier than that).

Due to conflicts with senior members at work, I am leaving on Sunday morning for the WGI so that I can at least attend the track event on Monday and Tuesday. If anything changes, I will let you know.

P.S. You may want to send out the caravan information via yahoo webgroup as well.

TigerNSX, You're getting a Sebring Silver???
374.gif

Miled,

But you left out the most important question: Ivory Interior??:):)

Later,
LarryB

SennaPerfected said:
TigerNSX, You're getting a Sebring Silver???
374.gif

Hi,

Yes, I sold my beloved Midnight Pearl, and am getting a 91 Sebring Silver. No, interior is black (so, you are still the unique one). My Midnight Pearl was shipped out to the new owner on Monday, and it was extremely difficult for me to see it go. I intend to give lots of love to the new car that should be coming just before the NSXPO.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Humm is the new owner on Prime ? Was it a friend that bought the car because I dont remember seeing a post that you were selling the car .

Hey, Bailey, long time no talk.

Yes, indeed, I was selling my car, and a gentleman from Texas purchased it. I found one in CA.

RichH said:
Hi Bob,

With a couple of comfort breaks along the way and doing speeds that are "reasonable", I usually do it in around 3:45 door to door.

The Pooch is doing amazingly well. Now we need to get the bride's surgery scheduled which was delayed because the dog always gets priority.

7892592-L.jpg

Bob,
The pup looks great. Now if you can the better half whole again, you will be making progress.

Thanks for the info, from what everyone is saying it take about 7.5 hours from NH to Corning.

Tiger,
Now you can get detailing advice from Miled, to make that silver glisten!

RCH

Larry Bastanza said:
Miled,

But you left out the most important question: Ivory Interior??:):)

Later,
LarryB
Hey Larry,
167.gif
Tiger has a better chance on winning lotto than finding one with that combo.
290.gif
But then again, we do have 3 here in NY!
284.gif
Other than the ones here, Jim West has one in TX.

TigerNSX said:
Hi,

Yes, I sold my beloved Midnight Pearl, and am getting a 91 Sebring Silver. No, interior is black (so, you are still the unique one). My Midnight Pearl was shipped out to the new owner on Monday, and it was extremely difficult for me to see it go. I intend to give lots of love to the new car that should be coming just before the NSXPO.
Hi Tiger, I can't imagine seeing my car being hauled away, unless of course (like your current situation), I had a Sebring Silver on its way in. Since I already have one, no need to imagine it further.
290.gif
I saw your Midnight Pearl during the NH event and it's obvious to me you are very meticulous, and the new owner should be very fortunate he's getting this gem from you. I'm sure you will treat your incoming Sebring Silver in the same manner and respect. Looking forward to seeing you and others soon. By the way, does your new ride have OEM wheels? Is the center dash OEM? Do you know the transmission #?
289.gif

RSO34 said:
The Pooch is doing amazingly well. Now we need to get the bride's surgery scheduled which was delayed because the dog always gets priority.
Hi Bob, I have a very special bond with dogs and very happy to hear your doggie is doing well. I wish and hope the best for your wife as well.

RichH said:
Tiger,
Now you can get detailing advice from Miled, to make that silver glisten!

RCH
Hi Rich, After seeing his ride up in NH, he seems to have it well under control.
297.gif

Sorry for getting off-topic from this thread: Best route to Corning, NY and NSXPO

Back