best concave, NO LIP wheels?

These are coming out in October/November. I have a set of 19" track wheels I ordered for my M3 and I contemplate getting these for the NSX as well. Maybe not concave enough for you...

2331283159_830580b3bb_o.jpg

2332110860_11d77dcb24_o.jpg

way too "bling" fro me. Vorsteiner are nice stuff thou! I have had 5 M3's (2 E36 and 3 E46..its a disease i know) My buddy had a new E92 in AW and with the new Breyton GT-S in black and i love how they are "flush" with concave for a 19x9.5"

not for Acura thou :frown:

thanks guys

--budget not my concern...if right wheels come to me (i had HRE on last NSX, ran HRE on my M3, and not wanting HRE/Iforged style)

--thanks Chris, i REALLY love the CR's but they are only 18" rear. I want to stay 19" rear

--david, imo the te37 is way played out...too commom..no offense

--synergy, neez are nice buddy had on 997tt, but ok thats more than my budget...gotta save some for the LF TT kit :D

thanks guys, im looking on SoS a lot and sure ill be calling chris when ready, then ill certainly get flamed for selling my perfectly good Work Meister 3 piece S1's with black centers, sorry just not for me...but should sell good i think :smile:

The Work Emotion CR's have a nice concave rear:
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ...roducts/NSX/Work/single-piece/Emotion_CR-Kai/
silver_800.jpg

The Advan RS is also nice (someone posted above). We also have the new Advan RZ available. We can do the GT-R face in the rear of the NSX with the convace spokes:
pic_05.jpg

Cheers,
-- Chris

Chris, anymore info on the RZ? not seeing on your site. also, am im blind or not seeing what is so different between the RZ and the RS?? lastly, would your run a +25 or +35 ET? thanks

Last edited:
I agree on the TE37's, I also thik the Volk craze on many of the NSX's is getting played out. All the NSX are starting to look the same and no originality. WHich NEEZ did you have on the POrsche? If you currently have wheels I would just go straight to the LF TT kit and then proceed on with the wheels, ofcoarse staying proactive on your wheel search.

thanks guys

--budget not my concern...if right wheels come to me (i had HRE on last NSX, ran HRE on my M3, and not wanting HRE/Iforged style)

--thanks Chris, i REALLY love the CR's but they are only 18" rear. I want to stay 19" rear

--david, imo the te37 is way played out...too commom..no offense

--synergy, neez are nice buddy had on 997tt, but ok thats more than my budget...gotta save some for the LF TT kit :D

thanks guys, im looking on SoS a lot and sure ill be calling chris when ready, then ill certainly get flamed for selling my perfectly good Work Meister 3 piece S1's with black centers, sorry just not for me...but should sell good i think :smile:

Chris, anymore info on the RZ? not seeing on your site. also, am im blind or not seeing what is so different between the RZ and the RS?? lastly, would your run a +25 or +35 ET? thanks

The RS spokes are evenly spaced. The RZ spokes are narrower between the pairs. We have these in stock in 18x8.0 and 19x10.0 in the Hyper Silver & Gunmetal.

regards,
-- Chris

aggg...wheels suck! Its the hardest thing to pick out for a car IMO. :mad:

I might just give up and do the Volk GT-M if available in 18x8 and 19x10.

Those wheels are available in 19x9.5 or 19x10.5. This wheel is not concaved though. The spokes are the same front and rear - just more lip in the rear

Did you see that we have the Advan RZ in stock in 18x8.0 & 19x10.0? I thought this was the style you were looking for.

Cheers,
-- Chris

+1 for the Work Emotion CR. Absolutely love those wheels. Not too blingy and looks aggressive as hell!

Those wheels are available in 19x9.5 or 19x10.5. This wheel is not concaved though. The spokes are the same front and rear - just more lip in the rear

Did you see that we have the Advan RZ in stock in 18x8.0 & 19x10.0? I thought this was the style you were looking for.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Chris, yeah i like them..just torn between lips (which fit our era) or no lips. If i do lips, i LOVE that GT-M.

Do you stock the GTM in 18x8/19x10.5? what is the et on them?

Wonder what color? Silver or Titanium? (car is white and currently has black center WM S1 3piece)

aggg....i can hear my G/F now "wtf they are wheels!" if they only knew how critical it is :-)

thanks a lot guys!

Last edited:
Back