best concave, NO LIP wheels?

5zigen has a new wheel out : It will be available up to 19x10

19G_l.jpg

http://www.5zigenusa.com/english/products/wheel/proracer/ZR+520.html

very nice, but not sure of quality, never ran them. I was trying to get away from the deep dish, since i have had that look on last NSX/2 M3's...but love the GT-M, but thought "well if i find a bad ass 19x10/18x8 set up in VERY concave style like friends 996TT i might do it" so far the concave ones are "nice" but not "WOW" i gotta have them....and the concave not impressive considering we're talking 10" wide, i'd thought they have more effect to them..maybe im just old school and need to stick to 4" lips...

Copy of DSC02657.jpg

Thanks GIL,
they are Advan Kreuzer V 18x8 and 19x10

hey chris, can you post a picture of the new Advan RZ's for us? :)

SOS does have a lot of neat wheels, I was looking at this Advan T6 wheel but too bad it only comes in 17/18" combo.

T6-1[1].jpg

I know the look you are seeking - it was made popular by the RuF Porsche tuner cars with spokes that extend to the edge of the wheel giving the wheel an extra wide look! I love it as well but on the NSX - I feel a decent sized polished lip looks nicer for some reason.

These are coming out in October/November. I have a set of 19" track wheels I ordered for my M3 and I contemplate getting these for the NSX as well. Maybe not concave enough for you...

2331283159_830580b3bb_o.jpg

2332110860_11d77dcb24_o.jpg
Very nice!

Got any details on avaliable sizes/fitment? But I guess they dont come in 5x114.3? :frown:

My ADVAN RS

18x9 Front
19x10 Rear

We can get these or anything else from Japan to your door in 1 week or less by EMS if its instock at the manufacturer.

Last edited:
Very nice!

Got any details on avaliable sizes/fitment? But I guess they dont come in 5x114.3? :frown:

I have the first set coming in October/November. There will be a cast and a 1 piece forged version. I believe the 1 piece forged will be custom so any pattern can be made.

In the meantime, there is a 3 piece forged version which I already have that is also custom made for any car. Here it is on my car. Another shot. Custom made to almost any color combination.

I have the first set coming in October/November. There will be a cast and a 1 piece forged version. I believe the 1 piece forged will be custom so any pattern can be made.

In the meantime, there is a 3 piece forged version which I already have that is also custom made for any car. Here it is on my car. Another shot. Custom made to almost any color combination.

Malibu, wow, your M3 is SMOKING HOTTT!!! Very nice taste, very! :smile:

Malibu,

Seeing you car makes me want to sell my NSX! It looks incredible. Wow.

José

Ive decided on the concave look, no lips. Can someone PLEASE put up pics of the RS and RZ next to each other, ive been all over the net and damn, they look identical almost!

Ill be doing the dark gunmetal(?) on my white T. :)

I really like the VOLK ME too, but not in silver..and dont want to powdercoat

TIA if you post up pics!

Back