• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Benchmarking Gen 1 Market Prices

Trying to assess the value of my 91 NSX. (Pristine condition, 55K miles, new timing belt) Besides this forum, what are the best sites to see precedent transactions and ones to help me home in on a value. Thanks.

Trying to assess the value of my 91 NSX. (Pristine condition, 55K miles, new timing belt) Besides this forum, what are the best sites to see precedent transactions and ones to help me home in on a value. Thanks.

whar color and transmission type?

I think the ivory interior adds value because it brightens the interior making it feel more airy...and it is rare compared to the ebony...

Assuming the car is all original and unmodified, including original paint, the current market transaction value would likely be around $50,000 - $55,000 for the aforementioned NSX.

I think the ivory interior adds value because it brightens the interior making it feel more airy...and it is rare compared to the ebony...

While some may prefer it, this is not true as far as the market is concerned. Ivory is a tougher sell compared to black interior.

While some may prefer it, this is not true as far as the market is concerned. Ivory is a tougher sell compared to black interior.

I've heard folks being gun-shy about keeping clean ivory seats...but me I would pick the ivory if I had 2 similar cars.

I've heard folks being gun-shy about keeping clean ivory seats...but me I would pick the ivory if I had 2 similar cars.

It's not so much the seats...it's the light carpet in the foot wells that usually are impossible to keep clean.Black is the more popular interior color by far just in general and much easier to maintain and keep clean.

I'm taking black all day....

Last edited:
Back