• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Bel Canto exhausts

rjp

Experienced Member
One of my suppliers in Japan offered these to me and, after hearing the sound clips, I felt I had to :smile:

I have single tipped NA1 and NA2 versions on order and will be offering these @ $2350 incl shipping to USA and most other countries (with current JPY:USD exchange in mind).

Other versions available (NA2 LEV, quad tip, etc).

PM or email if you're interested, have questions, need additional detail, etc. Lead time is approx 30-45 days.

Thanks, RJ

(below are pics of the quad tipped NA2 LEV version)

Hey RJ what's the actual weight of these? Thanks!

Can't wait to get one. I'll pick this up in January if you can get them with Burnt end Tips.

A couple of facts as relayed from Japan...

Weight of the quad tipped NA2 LEV version (prototype) was 28.2 lbs, which is lighter than the ver 5.1 (which is 29.8lbs)

Burnt tips (like the beauties on the Taitec GT-102 Inconel) are an option...price will be known in a few days and I'll edit the post at that time.

Let me know if you have other ?s

-RJ

I'm not in the know but if I had to guess, it would be the same one since Vancehu lowered his price after this thread was started

capitalism in action:wink:

I'm not in the know but if I had to guess, it would be the same one since Vancehu lowered his price after this thread was started

It looks the exact same...funny, I like the exahuast..I'm just wait for it to be replicated in the US for far less.

Wondering if the NA1 versions that you ordered have come in yet. I spoke with Vance, but he can't get them for at least 6 weeks. I'm not able to wait that long, so I'm wondering if you can get it sooner. Also, is the price still $2350? I'm trying to make a decision between this and a GT-One v2.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back