be careful with this car JH4NA1182ST000286

wow just 5 years ago uncrashed 91's with high miles were going for about 28-29 k

Damn that sucks. An na engine, brembo brakes, and dumb ass who bought it still wrecked it though?Someone needs to learn how to drive.

Scorp sold that car some time back. If memory serves it stayed in Las Vegas. It was beautiful as he had a ton of stuff done to it. Sorry to see it in this state.

Damn that sucks. An na engine, brembo brakes, and dumb ass who bought it still wrecked it though?Someone needs to learn how to drive.

Its tough to judge a book by its cover. Its tough to say what totalled the car unless you here from the person who was driving, and thehat can also be confusing.

I hope it gets a proper rebuild.

This car has been purchased and will be restored. It will be beautiful again.

I saw it in person and I have some experience with frame damage NSXs. I know someone that exclusively works on NSX and is master in aluminum factory welding. This one is total crap. Good luck repairing to original specs.

This person has those skills too. I'll let him post when he wants as he will be documenting this.

Rusky I pray you are wrong! My buddy looked it over and thinks it can be savef. For my sake I hope so. The sellers were pretty sneaky in trying to show less damage. In the end I want it back on the road.

- - - Updated - - -

Val recheck your pm

Rusky I pray you are wrong! My buddy looked it over and thinks it can be savef. For my sake I hope so. The sellers were pretty sneaky in trying to show less damage. In the end I want it back on the road.

- - - Updated - - -

Val recheck your pm

Yes the sellers were very sneaky. After your inquiry, Manheim did an UNBUY and said the NSX was no longer available. Worldwide Auto sold it for $3k more to you and refunded Manheim so they could refund the original winner of the bid. Very shady business. Hope you enjoy your purchase. Future buyers beware while bidding with #Worldwide Auto.

I would not have bought this car....Kudo's to anyone who wrestles the bull to get this car road worthy.

Trust me when I say this, It wasn't until you told me that I found out. There are those that believe it can't be rebuilt, but Valhalla buddy was also willing to take the chance. Val please tell your buddy that I'm sorry that things went down like they did. This was my first time dealing with them too. Im glad he didn't loose any funds. My buddy that owns an auto body shop is a master mechanic. She will get rebuilt the right way, if any car deserves it this one does.

- - - Updated - - -

Val agreed on your point of dealing with wwa, I too was afraid that they were trying to cheat both of us. I will never deal with them on any future deals.

The car has been in my possession, I met John aka macninja77, he looked the car over and assured me it could indeed be rebuilt as long as I was willing to use all factory oem parts. I have seen pics of his work and it appears that this guy KNOWS what he is talking about, he explained exactly what needed to be done to get it back to factory specs despite the opinin of some were saying it couldn't happen. I suspect that Acura would not have made replacement factory parts if they couldn't be rebuilt.

I have started tearing it apart to get the process moving. It seems that macninja has done quite a few of the type of builds. This car will be nice again. Gotta start saving for rebuild. Thanks John

The car has been in my possession, I met John aka macninja77, he looked the car over and assured me it could indeed be rebuilt as long as I was willing to use all factory oem parts. I have seen pics of his work and it appears that this guy KNOWS what he is talking about, he explained exactly what needed to be done to get it back to factory specs despite the opinin of some were saying it couldn't happen. I suspect that Acura would not have made replacement factory parts if they couldn't be rebuilt.

I have started tearing it apart to get the process moving. It seems that macninja has done quite a few of the type of builds. This car will be nice again. Gotta start saving for rebuild. Thanks John
Thumbs up man! I appreciate you taking the bull by the horns. Show that car who is boss.... They make replacement front bulk head panels. You just need a good body/aluminum man on tap. It has exceptional bones. It just needs a nose job.

Thanks for saving that nsx, enjoy her!:smile:

Back