BBSC Reaches Pre-Sales Milestone

The $5600.00 with free install deal is now over on the BBSC kit as we have reached the target for pre sales of 30 kits. New pricing info to be posted this week. "Away Team" install dates are being scheduled right now for those of you that got in under the limit. You lucky locals can drop by anytime after June 1 to get yours. Make sure you ask Jane if MB is in town or not (as he might be in Dallas or Orlando installing kits) before you arrange your schedule.

Installation by Mark Basch @ the Dali Racing Area 51.5 Shop in San Diego or Basch Acura Service in Phoenix is now $400.00.

------------------
need more info? please private me @

[email protected]

Mark Johnson, CEO of Custodial Services @ Dali Racing, a Not For Profit Company.

Originally posted by cojones:
any new/revised DYNO plots available from any of the newly fitted cars ?

Who said anything about 30 of them being installed??
biggrin.gif
what I posted was:

....we have reached the target for pre sales of 30 kits.

That means that 30 people have placed an official order and sent in some of their hard earned cash to get a unit at the "first 30 out the door" price.

Only 3 of those kits have been installed so far, and Mark Basch spent last week making sure that the OTC NSX [see other thread if you are interested in some sneak peeks] was 110% OK, and is spending this week with TEAM NSX making sure it stays that way.

He and Nick are off to install a bunch of BBSC kits in Dallas, (week of June 13-17) and then Orlando later in the month. (week of the 22nd)

I'm sure that by the end of June there will be numerous dyno plots plastered all over the web.

------------------
need more info? please private me @

[email protected]

Mark Johnson, CEO of Custodial Services @ Dali Racing, a Not For Profit Company.

[This message has been edited by NSXGOD (edited 14 May 2002).]

[This message has been edited by NSXGOD (edited 14 May 2002).]

Originally posted by NSXGOD:

He and Nick are off to install a bunch of BBSC kits in Dallas, (week of June 13-17) and then Orlando later in the month. (week of the 22nd)

What about the scheduled date for VA?
June 13-17 was the date we had scheduled.
frown.gif

Charles, Roy will be emailing us tonight. I have spoken with him today. Apperantly there has been a mix up scheduling. You are correct, that was the time frame that we were told we had. Not quite sure what exactly is going on. We'll get it all worked out, even if we have to be pushed back a bit. Stay in touch.

------------------
Jason

[This message has been edited by Jason Weaver (edited 14 May 2002).]

The correct install dates that we have planned are as follows:

Phoenix, AZ (commencing about 5/22)
San Diego, CA (commencing about 5/22)
San Francisco, CA (early August)
Dallas, TX (June 13th - 17th)
Orlando, FL (Week of June 22nd - 29th)
North Virginia (July 14th - 17th)
Philadelphia, PA (June 3rd - 7th)

As Mark has stated, the free installation is no longer available if you were not already on the ScienceofSpeed or Dali Racing pre-order lists. There are however a few slots available in the cities above for remote installs. You can contact us for more information: [email protected] or [email protected]

More info here: http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/engine_performance_products/NSX/superchargers/BaschBoost/

Cheers,
-- Chris

Back