Back Home Honolulu

I've been traveling much lately.... when i got back i decided to go cruise. here are some pictures.

Not a pro, just used my camera phone, and old digital camera. so it's not the best quality.

first two were taken in Hawaii Kai. I have similar pictures with my S2k... liked them so much i decided to take more with my NSX.
DSC08017.jpg

DSC08021.jpg

These are from Lagoon Drive:
DSC07984.jpg

DSC07974.jpg

Just messing around:
DSC08027-1.jpg

Last edited:
i always like driving up that way by sandys...

but i hardly go because i live down by koko marina haha

Man the is so nice. I always wanted to go but I can never find the time. NIce car, are you gonna lower it?

yeah i'm gonna lower it. I debating on the setup right now. I'm not sure if i'm gonna get a full suspension, springs and aftermarket struts, or just springs with new stock struts.

right now it is leaning toward springs and aftermarket struts. I like the progressive Eibachs Springs, don't know about the struts yet.

Then i think more, what if it is to low, or to high, then i get messed up contemplating on a Full Suspension??? Will this make it stiffer.

What i definately know is, I don't want a stiffer ride than stock. Is this evern possible.

Hence, it's not dropped yet

Last edited:
05-20-07_nsx.jpg

My nsx at hickam afb honolulu :smile: cell phone picture.

Your closer than me, i'm in Waikele!!!

haha holy shit...

then again i always end up in waikele on the weekends just for fun.

but yeah, i hardly drive up there because i never go to waimanalo etc.

Wow I didn't know so many NSX in Honolulu had the GT-7s, I had them on my first NSX but I guess that was a while ago. STB10-7, I suggest you look at the bilstien struts and use the lower perch.

Wow I didn't know so many NSX in Honolulu had the GT-7s, I had them on my first NSX but I guess that was a while ago. STB10-7, I suggest you look at the bilstien struts and use the lower perch.

They are the same set of rims. I bought them off nsxrtd. He wants 5 spoke rims.

I was thinking of the Blisten. But the drop will only be about .75", if i remember correctly. If i put springs on them, it would be too low.

For the S2K the preferred combo, was Eiback with Koni Yellows. Having problems looking for Koni's for an NSX though.

05-20-07_nsx.jpg

My nsx at hickam afb honolulu :smile: cell phone picture.

What do you think about the Hickam Air Force Base? Where you stationed there?

yeah i'm gonna lower it. I debating on the setup right now. I'm not sure if i'm gonna get a full suspension, springs and aftermarket struts, or just springs with new stock struts.

right now it is leaning toward springs and aftermarket struts. I like the progressive Eibachs Springs, don't know about the struts yet.

Then i think more, what if it is to low, or to high, then i get messed up contemplating on a Full Suspension??? Will this make it stiffer.

What i definately know is, I don't want a stiffer ride than stock. Is this evern possible.

Hence, it's not dropped yet

I ordered D2 coilovers for my NSX. D2 let you order custom spring rates so you can have the stock or even softer spring and than adjust the dampening. The D2 costed me $910 shipped to TX and they are complete coilovers. This way I can adjust the dampening and the height so I can have it exactly how I like it.

I ordered D2 coilovers for my NSX. D2 let you order custom spring rates so you can have the stock or even softer spring and than adjust the dampening. The D2 costed me $910 shipped to TX and they are complete coilovers. This way I can adjust the dampening and the height so I can have it exactly how I like it.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll look into it.

i used the stock struts with the tein springs and have the stock ride quality. that might also be an option.

Beautiful pics...I will be shipping my NSX to the 808 state next year :smile:. I look forward to driving along Hawaii Kai very soon.

damnit...another nsx in hawaii kai haha (i live in that area) i'm gonna be sick =( haha..

Haha, sorry to say...but once I traded the s2000 for the NSX I never looked back and neither has my fiance.

Back