• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

B&B exhausts! under a grand! New!

I am now offering B&B (makers of the "no-longer" RM exhaust) cat-back exhausts for the NSX. All years. Here is my introductory pricing to you Prime Members.
91-96 and 97-03 version with oval tips, your price $900 + shipping
91-96 and 97-03 version with DTM tips, your price $1050 + shipping

91-94 Headers..................................your price $1150 + shipping

PM me,

or email me!
[email protected]

Attachments

• Mesh 030 (2).jpg
    Mesh 030 (2).jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 2,342
Last edited:
Re: B&B exhausts!!! under a grand! New!

It should be the same as the RM Racing. The B&B have not been popular for the NSX, because they sold them as RM racing up until RM stopped a couple of years ago. So just recently the B&B are being sold. I will look around for a dyno of either the RM or B&B. They are great sounding exhausts. There was a silver one @ JGTC (look in the pics and PM him).

zoomnsx said:
Is there a dyno print out for the 97+ set-up?
and also any media file on the sound of this exhaust, please?

zoomnsx said:
Is this with headers?

That was before my CT headers, the stock headers on the NA2's are pretty good, the NSX lost a bit of low end torque after going with the CT headers and RM exhaust. Finally with the CT headers and CT exhaust the car gained maybe another 2 or 3 hp, but then again that's within the %error in measurements on a dyno.

Ken

2slow2speed said:
That was before my CT headers, the stock headers on the NA2's are pretty good, the NSX lost a bit of low end torque after going with the CT headers and RM exhaust. Finally with the CT headers and CT exhaust the car gained maybe another 2 or 3 hp, but then again that's within the %error in measurements on a dyno.
Ken

I'm curious, what prompted you to switch to CT exhaust?

T Bell said:
I just ordered one for a local customer, and we will get a video/audio clip when installed.

They are one of the better sounding exhausts IMO.
any update on that video clip?
i'v hear the comptech and jgtc parallel... w/c which is closer to B&B exhausts?

I've had three and loving it. It sounds like a bitch on steriod:D in my opinion. It is much louder than comptech (had it) with a deep throaty bitch slap to the ass....................and it screams at high note after 5K with angry pitch kind of way. I would take a sound clip for you but my car is sitting on a lift now and I have no idea how to post it :D even if I had recorded one.

For that price, it is a deal:D

amgnsx said:
any update on that video clip?
i'v hear the comptech and jgtc parallel... w/c which is closer to B&B exhausts?

PoohBEAR said:
I've had three and loving it. It sounds like a bitch on steriod:D in my opinion. It is much louder than comptech (had it) with a deep throaty bitch slap to the ass....................and it screams at high note after 5K with angry pitch kind of way. I would take a sound clip for you but my car is sitting on a lift now and I have no idea how to post it :D even if I had recorded one.

For that price, it is a deal:D

any update on this exhaust? did we get that video clip ready???
come on let's see

Here is what I thought I was getting when I ordered the oval tipped exhaust. The second pic is what came and I like it even better. IMO it looks like the 02 and up stocker but beefier. Anyone else get one like this.

Last edited:

On the car with the new 02 rear valence.

Last edited:

NSX 3.0

Hi from NM. I'm about to order the B&B oval tip exhaust for my
'98. B&B made an updated version for the '97 and up.

How do you like your exhaust?
What did you have on before?

Some NSX guys have warned me that the B&B is too loud.
What's your opinion on this? I know this is really subjective,
but....

How is it at idle? acceleration?
Do you get crackle on downshift?
Any thoughts here would be appreciated.

Larry T

NSX&RX7 said:
NSX 3.0

Hi from NM. I'm about to order the B&B oval tip exhaust for my
'98. B&B made an updated version for the '97 and up.

How do you like your exhaust?
What did you have on before?

Some NSX guys have warned me that the B&B is too loud.
What's your opinion on this? I know this is really subjective,
but....

How is it at idle? acceleration?
Do you get crackle on downshift?
Any thoughts here would be appreciated.

Larry T

If you come to Albuquerque, you can hear Spencer's (NSXT) DTM-tipped RM Racing exhaust. It sounds awesome IMHO.

Are the tips that came with NSX 3.0's setup available on their own? I have a RM with oval tip, but I think those new ones look better with the '02 rear update. The tips are interchangable, aren't they?

As for sound clips, there's one at B&B's website: http://www.bbexhaust.com/Acura.htm

Pooh:

Are you talking about trading (or selling) just the tips or the entire exhaust?

I'm about to purchase the ovals tips for my '98. Someone mentioned that the dual tips get really dark and dirty.

Larry T

Did you guys check with B&B about just trying to buy the new oval tips? I did and they said sorry no. I ended up selling my DTM exhaust and had to buy the whole new oval tipped system.

Trading the tips only....not the whole exhaust. My dual for the NEW single tips.

NSX&RX7 said:
Pooh:

Are you talking about trading (or selling) just the tips or the entire exhaust?

I'm about to purchase the ovals tips for my '98. Someone mentioned that the dual tips get really dark and dirty.

Larry T

Back