Award pics please!

To all that were at expo, you (hopefully) got to see Lud recieve an award that was long overdue. I was supposed to present the award myself, but couldn't make it. So Lud came through Nashville on his way to expo, and I had him deliver his own award to a mutual fried of ours. (Thanks Miled)! He didn't even know he had his award with him as he traveled down there!
I haven't seen any pics of it, so I hope the presentation went as planned. I would like Lud to show everyone the award he has long deserved for all of his hard work and dedication to the NSX comunity. He's done an awesome job with Prime. I know this is off topic a bit, but I think we all agree, he deserves the recognition.
Barn Man...

I second that! Thanks Lud and congratulations. If it wasn't for this site and your dedicated work, I probably wouldn't own an NSX, and that would be a tragedy. My life would be...., well, it wouldn't be the same. Thanks.

------------------
1994 Green-black roof/tan, 5 speed
Do you know of another Green-Black roof NSX?? Please email me if you do.

I can echo those statements, I doubt I would have been able to buy my NSX with the confidence that I did, without the assistance of NSX Prime and all of Lud's hard work to maintain it.

Any and all recognition is well deserved!

I agree wholeheartedly with everything posted above. The car, the site and the total experience has made my life markedly more enjoyable. Thanks a million Lud.

Congrats, Lud.

You are truly inspirational.

It's about making a difference in people's lives, and you have. Your dedication to this site, all the hours I'm sure you've spent making it better, all the personal attention you have given us, your straightforward, honest and fair way about all things with the site and those of us who are part of this community. You've made a real difference and have improved many of our lives - I decided to buy my NSX after reading extensively about it on your site. I love NSX Prime and I know I share this feeling with most of my fellow NSXers on this site.

I'm really happy to learn you got an award. You not only deserve it, it was way overdue. Congratulations Lud! . . and many, many thanks for NSX Prime.

Lud, u're a legend! thanx from all us non-nsx owners (yet!)

SPEECH!!! SPEECH!!!
wink.gif

Lud, ditto. i was dissappointed i couldnt make nsxpo mostly because i wouldnt get the opportunity to meet you and others who are so active in this community. (and yeah, there is that track thing also
wink.gif
)

as the premier promoter of hondas 'techno de force' (nsx), honda should really pay you or something
wink.gif
free nsx maybe...? at the very least a helluva party with dancing girls.

what youve got here is special and really enriches my ownership experience, and actually its become a part of my routine life.

thanks again

Originally posted by huckster:
Lud, ditto. i was dissappointed i couldnt make nsxpo mostly because i wouldnt get the opportunity to meet you and others who are so active in this community. (and yeah, there is that track thing also
wink.gif
)

as the premier promoter of hondas 'techno de force' (nsx), honda should really pay you or something
wink.gif
free nsx maybe...? at the very least a helluva party with dancing girls.

what youve got here is special and really enriches my ownership experience, and actually its become a part of my routine life.

thanks again
Ditto everything he said, particularly the part about the dancing gals
smile.gif

Thanks for providing and compiling these great resources (NSX Prime site, Discussion Forums, and NSX FAQ, amongst others), and providing a means for the growing community of NSX enthusiasts to continue to share their passion for this motorcar.

Salud !!!

- Manuel

Congrats Lud...still loooking forward to meeting you in person since I couldn't go to this NSXPO.

NSX Prime is an invaluable resource and, in many ways, one of the prime reasons we even have such a strong NSX community.

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

I think Lud was pretty surprised to see that the box he was carrying around had something that was actually for him. Congrats Lud, the recognition is well deserved...

I hope you West Coast people will plan to be at the next NSXPO in Napa Valley, CA (Nor Cal). Hopefully Lud will be there as well so you can meet
smile.gif

-- Chris

------------------
Revolutionize your NSX with ScienceofSpeed
www.ScienceofSpeed.com | [email protected] | 877-863-4520

Congrats Lud.
Haven't been on the board very long but you have helped me with ideas, suggestions, comments and many other ways.
Thank you.

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

I tried to capture some of the same thoughts as expressed here in my remarks when I presented Lud with the award. He received a standing ovation.

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
I tried to capture some of the same thoughts as expressed here in my remarks when I presented Lud with the award. He received a standing ovation.

It must have felt so good to be the chosen one to give Lud his award. I'm so glad he got a standing ovation!

I hope you West Coast people will plan to be at the next NSXPO in Napa Valley, CA (Nor Cal). Hopefully Lud will be there as well so you can meet.

Perhaps I'll get lucky and get to meet him next year in Napa Valley which is 45 minutes from my home. I recommend Brix Restaurant in Yountville to celebrate
biggrin.gif

I wish I had a photo of Lud and his award.

How about a picture of him unloading stuff off DaliRacing truck:-) He just can't stay away from voluntary work. What a nice guy!

site1014.jpg

Though far from home, i'm glad i could finaly thank Lud for for all his great work in person.

Very well deserved award.

Mich

wish I could have been there for all that too...but I am lucky to have had the chance to exchange a few words before he left for home. Didn't even get a chance to say thanks for Prime...D'oh!

That picture may help as it was a COMPLETE mystery to me what Lud even looked like at first. And, if I didn't know now, I might have guessed the gray haired gentleman in that photo. ^_^ No offense Lud, just figured you were much older than you looked...not such a polite, fresh face.
smile.gif

An award sounds fitting!

Thanks so much, it was totally unexpected and a little overwhelming. It really means a lot.

Now stop before you all give me a big head!
wink.gif

Originally posted by 1HOT NSX:
It must have felt so good to be the chosen one to give Lud his award. I'm so glad he got a standing ovation!

I was the ranking officer of the club so I made the announcements that were not related specifically to NSXPO 2002.

I also had the pleasure of announcing the results of the club election for new board members the following evening. Wei-Shen Chin received a standing ovation when his election as president was announced.

Back