Armageddon 2012 BABY!

Dec. 21, 2012.

The way the world is going Ya never know. Yeh or ney, or how about a mini armagedddon?

I figure sooner or later in human history somehow, someway the sh-ts going to hit the fan.

The big questions are:
Whats going to trigger it?
When's it going down?
Can it be avoided?

And if not, will the world become a living Hell?

Lets have some fun! Whats your best prediction for the end? :smile:

Mark 13:32
"But of that day or that hour no one has knowledge, not even the angels in heaven, or the Son, but the Father."

Live, be happy, don't worry. Dec 21 2012 will be just another day.

It may cause mass hysteria, kind of like Y2K did. I think we should invest in canned foods! :biggrin:

We are definitely living in the stream of time for Armageddon.

All you have to do is look at what the bible says. There wiould be markers in history to look for such as wars (WW1/WW2 Etc...only 45 days of peace on the earth since 1914) diseases (name them) food shortages, earthquakes everywhere, extreme violence. Matthew 24:6-14, 2 Timothy 3:1-7.

In Daniel 2:42-44 talks about a government that would be "mixed with the offspring of mankind"(US and UN) that would be in power, just before it all goes.

Many people are going to flame me, but it doesn't mean I'm wrong. I'm not a bible thumper, but I'm smart enough to realize that 100% of the bible prophecies have come true. There is only one more to happen.

That is:

The worlds governments are going to attack the religions of the world(per the bible), the governments will largely succeed in either destroying them or the religions will give in to government demands. One religion won't change, and this will result in that religion being a focus of the worlds governments. Once that religion is attacked........lights out. God steps in, stops them, destroys them, and the world will be returned to the way it should have been all along.

Imagine what that will mean, no governments to deal with. God's son (Jesus) will completely rule over the earth. That is when all of the bad things will be reversed. There will be peace among man. No more secular or religious wars. Love will be the standard instead of violence. Utopia? Yes. Revelation 21:4 says no more death pain or suffering. Psalms 37:29 says that all of the good people will live forever, on the earth. You won't have to die to live in this world, you just need to live your life right.

Will there be an Armageddon, yes. What is it? It is the war of God against the governments of the world. Armageddon is coming, but we can survive if we are willing to make the necessary changes. It can't be averted, no one should want to avert Armageddon, it is God's way of turning back the dial to the way he wants the world to be. When will it come? No one knows, but it is very close.

I'm not a bible thumper, but I'm smart enough to realize that 100% of the bible prophecies have come true.

100% of the bible's prophecies have come true? Give me a break!

I think more of Ms Cleo's have come true than the bibles. First of all 100% have not come true and those that have, are so generically and vaguely written that you can try and make it apply to seem that it is true.

One of the reasons that you have 8,312 offshoots of Christianity is the bible is vague in its writing and interpretations.

Now you may return to your bible thumping... :wink:

If i could create a universe, and a whole planet full of people i think i would have done it right the first time. god's first mistake....punishing adam and eve, and everyone that followed for his design flaw. Why give someone the freedon to chose and then punish them for it? I didnt eat that fukin apple:mad:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vkXOwBIRX7Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vkXOwBIRX7Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
We have freedom, within his boundaries. Adam and Eve didn't want to obey god. God gave them everything, but he held one thing back to be his own, the fruit from his tree. This was to impress on them that they still had to be obedient. They chose not to.

God is giving all of us a chance to obey him, we should take the opportunity. If not, we suffer the consequences. Deuteronomy 11:26-28.

God understands that we didn't choose to do what Adam and Eve did, that is why he is giving us a chance to make our own choice. Deuteronomy 30:15-20.

The die is cast, we know what will happen, we just don't know when.

One of the reasons that you have 8,312 offshoots of Christianity is the bible is vague in its writing and interpretations.

Hundreds of Bible prophecies were fulfilled in ancient times. For example, 700 years in advance, the Bible accurately said that Jesus was to be born in the town of Bethlehem, and that is what happened. (Micah 5:2; Matthew 2:3-9) In addition to many other prophecies about Jesus, the Bible also foretold that he would be born of a virgin and would eventually be betrayed for 30 pieces of silver. Those prophecies also came true. Surely no human could have foretold those things!—Isaiah 7:14; Zechariah 11:12,*13; Matthew 1:22,*23; 27:3-5.

The fall of Babylon. Isaiah and Jeremiah both foretold Babylon’s fall to the Medes and the Persians. Remarkably, Isaiah’s prophecy about this event was recorded some 200 years before Babylon was conquered! The following aspects of prophecy are now matters of historical record: the drying up of the Euphrates River by diverting its waters to an artificial lake (Isaiah 44:27; Jeremiah 50:38); a careless lack of security at Babylon’s river gates (Isaiah 45:1); and the conquest by a ruler named Cyrus.—Isaiah 44:28.

The rise and fall of “the king of Greece.” In a vision, Daniel saw a male goat strike down a ram, breaking its two horns. Then, the goat’s great horn was broken, and four horns came up in its place. (Daniel 8:1-8) To Daniel it was explained: “The ram that you saw possessing the two horns stands for the kings of Media and Persia. And the hairy he-goat stands for the king of Greece; and as for the great horn that was between its eyes, it stands for the first king. And that one having been broken, so that there were four that finally stood up instead of it, there are four kingdoms from his nation that will stand up, but not with his power.” (Daniel 8:20-22) True to this prophecy, some two centuries later, “the king of Greece,” Alexander the Great, overthrew the two-horned Medo-Persian Empire. Alexander died in 323*B.C.E. and was eventually replaced by four of his generals. However, none of these subsequent kingdoms matched the power of Alexander’s empire.

Especially significant is the fact that the Bible foretold when the Messiah would come. God’s Word prophesied: “From the going forth of the word to restore and to rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Leader, there will be seven weeks, also sixty two weeks.” (Daniel 9:25) According to the Bible, the word to restore and rebuild the walls of Jerusalem was given in the 20th year of King*Artaxerxes’ reign, which secular history indicates was in the year 455*B.C.E. (Nehemiah 2:1-8) These 69 weeks of years ended 483 years later (7*x*69 = 483), in 29*C.E. That was the very year Jesus was baptized and was anointed with holy spirit, becoming the Messiah, or Christ!

The people in Jesus’ day were expecting the Messiah to appear at that time, as the Christian historian Luke noted. (Luke 3:15) Roman historians Tacitus and Suetonius, Jewish historian Josephus, and Jewish philosopher Philo Judaeus also testified to this state of expectation. Even Abba Hillel Silver, in his book A History of Messianic Speculation in Israel, acknowledges that “the Messiah was expected around the second quarter of the first century*C.E.” This, he said, was because of “the popular chronology of that day,” derived in part from the book of Daniel

Many Bible prophecies are being fulfilled in our time. Here are a few of them:

“Nation will rise against nation [in warfare], and kingdom against kingdom; and there will be great earthquakes, and in one place after another pestilences and food shortages.”—Luke 21:10,*11.

There would be an “increasing of lawlessness.”—Matthew 24:12.

I wouldn't say this is vague, if anything it is so specific, that many people choose to say these were writtn after they happened. Fortunately, history has shown this to be inaccurate as well.

Most people who say they don't beleive in the bible, haven't done any real research.

I'm not a real emotional person. I beleive, because of facts like I just showed you.

People who beleive the bible due to some emotional reason, are typically flakey people, and they don't really know anything for themselves, they just parrot what others tell them.

I'm not like that. I'm also no fool. If the bible can tell the future with this kind of detail, far be it for me to challenge it.

Might not have to wait that long if global trade keep falling off a cliff at this rate.

Hundreds of Bible prophecies were fulfilled in ancient times. For example, 700 years in advance, the Bible accurately said that Jesus was to be born in the town of Bethlehem, and that is what happened. (Micah 5:2; Matthew 2:3-9) In addition to many other prophecies about Jesus, the Bible also foretold that he would be born of a virgin and would eventually be betrayed for 30 pieces of silver. Those prophecies also came true. Surely no human could have foretold those things!—Isaiah 7:14; Zechariah 11:12,*13; Matthew 1:22,*23; 27:3-5.

The fall of Babylon. Isaiah and Jeremiah both foretold Babylon’s fall to the Medes and the Persians. Remarkably, Isaiah’s prophecy about this event was recorded some 200 years before Babylon was conquered! The following aspects of prophecy are now matters of historical record: the drying up of the Euphrates River by diverting its waters to an artificial lake (Isaiah 44:27; Jeremiah 50:38); a careless lack of security at Babylon’s river gates (Isaiah 45:1); and the conquest by a ruler named Cyrus.—Isaiah 44:28.

The rise and fall of “the king of Greece.” In a vision, Daniel saw a male goat strike down a ram, breaking its two horns. Then, the goat’s great horn was broken, and four horns came up in its place. (Daniel 8:1-8) To Daniel it was explained: “The ram that you saw possessing the two horns stands for the kings of Media and Persia. And the hairy he-goat stands for the king of Greece; and as for the great horn that was between its eyes, it stands for the first king. And that one having been broken, so that there were four that finally stood up instead of it, there are four kingdoms from his nation that will stand up, but not with his power.” (Daniel 8:20-22) True to this prophecy, some two centuries later, “the king of Greece,” Alexander the Great, overthrew the two-horned Medo-Persian Empire. Alexander died in 323*B.C.E. and was eventually replaced by four of his generals. However, none of these subsequent kingdoms matched the power of Alexander’s empire.

Especially significant is the fact that the Bible foretold when the Messiah would come. God’s Word prophesied: “From the going forth of the word to restore and to rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Leader, there will be seven weeks, also sixty two weeks.” (Daniel 9:25) According to the Bible, the word to restore and rebuild the walls of Jerusalem was given in the 20th year of King*Artaxerxes’ reign, which secular history indicates was in the year 455*B.C.E. (Nehemiah 2:1-8) These 69 weeks of years ended 483 years later (7*x*69 = 483), in 29*C.E. That was the very year Jesus was baptized and was anointed with holy spirit, becoming the Messiah, or Christ!

The people in Jesus’ day were expecting the Messiah to appear at that time, as the Christian historian Luke noted. (Luke 3:15) Roman historians Tacitus and Suetonius, Jewish historian Josephus, and Jewish philosopher Philo Judaeus also testified to this state of expectation. Even Abba Hillel Silver, in his book A History of Messianic Speculation in Israel, acknowledges that “the Messiah was expected around the second quarter of the first century*C.E.” This, he said, was because of “the popular chronology of that day,” derived in part from the book of Daniel

Many Bible prophecies are being fulfilled in our time. Here are a few of them:

“Nation will rise against nation [in warfare], and kingdom against kingdom; and there will be great earthquakes, and in one place after another pestilences and food shortages.”—Luke 21:10,*11.

There would be an “increasing of lawlessness.”—Matthew 24:12.

I wouldn't say this is vague, if anything it is so specific, that many people choose to say these were writtn after they happened.

I would say all of those passages are actually vague. They are interpreted by you to imply meaning which makes it true.

“Nation will rise against nation [in warfare], and kingdom against kingdom; and there will be great earthquakes, and in one place after another pestilences and food shortages.”—Luke 21:10,*11. - which earthquakes do you think this applies to, as there have not been an INCREASE in earthquakes in the last 200+ years.

There would be an “increasing of lawlessness.”—Matthew 24:12. - Come on - now how can you say that is not vague?

Just because the Bible says that Mary was a Virgin doesn't mean she was. I know a few girls that claim they were virgins, but they weren't. What ever of the 8312 off shoots of Christianity you are, go ask your priest, minister or whatever leader you have how many inconsistencies there are in the Bible. You might as well sit down, because there are many, many, many.

Jesus was actually born in June?

There is a reason why the Bible is kept in the Fiction section.

Hey, believe what you want to believe.... but why do you have to try and bring it up on a site about cars? Does the Bible refer to NSXs too? I bet you could find a prophecy about the rise of NSXs if you digged deep enough.

Once again, you can now go back to Bible thumping....

Last edited:
All prophecies, without any specific date or event, will always be possible until it is interpreted as happening/happened, then it becomes true. Here's a prophecy: I will win the Lotto. "I" could be me specifically, any of my descendents (multiple generations), or anyone within 1-2 degrees of seperation whom I have "touched". What lotto am I talking about? Vague and all inclusive without any specific timeframe= can't be disproven.

Regards,

Danny

The last time I gave Armageddon a thought (Y2K) I ended up with an NSX. :tongue:

Maybe in 2012 it will yield a friend for the NSX to play with. Maybe an F-Car, P-Car, or L-Car. I can only dream. :rolleyes::biggrin:

which earthquakes do you think this applies to, as there have not been an INCREASE in earthquakes in the last 200+ years.

While I agree with you on the rest of your post, I just wanted to point out that the San Andreas will snap and very probably in the near future. When I was in school (Geology major) multiple sources estimated a 99% chance of the San Andreas going off in the next 30 years and up to a 75% in the next 10 years with the resulting quake being the single most violent quake mankind has ever witnessed. I had one Prof who honestly believes we will feel the result on this coast.

Oral Roberts came down from his Tower of Power and proclaimed that God told him he had to raise $12 million or he would take his life!

Well, ya eventually God would take his life with or without the $$$.

If anyone needs to contact me, I'll be at home sitting under my dining room table. Also, please note: I live in San Francisco, so please contact me prior to the earthquake.

Thank you.

I think a lot of people would like to think and many who are no longer with us thought the world would end during their lifetimes. I mean what could be worse than the world going on without you?

Everything is going to be fine.

So when God hits the reboot in 4 yrs,will it be on a mac,or windows:confused::eek:

So when God hits the reboot in 4 yrs,will it be on a mac,or windows:confused::eek:

I remember back when I was a kid some minister saying "God won't be late in 78" ten years later some other minister on tv was saying the same thing. We have at least 19 years before that catchy phrase can be used again. Thank God! :wink::biggrin:

Dec. 21, 2012.

The way the world is going Ya never know. Yeh or ney, or how about a mini armagedddon?

I figure sooner or later in human history somehow, someway the sh-ts going to hit the fan.

The big questions are:
Whats going to trigger it?
When's it going down?
Can it be avoided?

And if not, will the world become a living Hell?

Lets have some fun! Whats your best prediction for the end? :smile:

If you really believe this why would you be living in San fran or even California? You are 100% guarenteed to die.

Back