argh.. NE section being dead for days

Somebody get LaryB he said he grew up in Jersey, he should know this.

Getting closer....but, South Mountain Reservation doesn't have a resturant in it.

That's It!!!!!!

Eagle Rock Reservation. Newly renovated, it is a touching memorial now for 9/11. They have an incredible array of bronze and marble statues, and plaques. There is even a seperate memorial with the names of all the emergency workers who perished that day. My wife and I used to go here at night and stare at the lights from the WTC. Its sad not to see them anymore, and even more sad to think of how many lives ended suddenly that day.

John

Hey, John,

Got anything easier for us Bostonians (who knows nothing about NY/NJ but darn Yankees) :D??

I'll have some soon :)

I plan on driving the hell out of the east coast this summer, so I will definitely have something.....stay tuned.

Actually, now that I have your attention, my wife and I were planning on going somewhere in New England this summer do you or anyone else have any suggestions (NSX friendly of course, i.e.. not downtown Boston)?

There are so many beautiful places in NE.

If you plan to travel quite a bit, White Mt. is always beautiful and along the coast in Maine is also noteworthy.

Please keep us posted. Perhaps, my wife and I may join you for a nice cruise if you are ever up here. Also, NH 2002 will be a perfect occassion for you to enjoy the beauty of NE!

Tiger,

I can't wait for NH 2003, we are definitely going. And as far as a nice cruise, Karen and I may take you up on that offer :)

NH 2003 Mailing

I plan to have the NH 2003 mailing out by July 31. So watch your mail box.

We will again be going to the coast of NH and southern ME. You can book the hotel rooms now. www.nsxupperest.com go the events page. Some info is available including a linkl to the Marriott Nashua.

Look forward to seeing you guys

Rich

Tiger740 said:

Also, NH 2002 will be a perfect occassion for you to enjoy the beauty of NE!

Yes, I meant NH 2003.. .ahh.. I must be living in the past...:D

Back