argh.. NE section being dead for days

BostonNSX said:
what is the black line next to you car on the bridge?
a crack?:D

What kind of crack is that????

It is actually a shadowed vertical surface. The walkway is to the left of the car and is raised up about a foot from the roadway. You really lose a lot of detail when you post pictures at low res. I should post links to my FTP site instead.
Oh well, next time.

The shadow of the raised sidewalk does seem like a crack from a distance, in the photo anyway ;)

edit: JPS Europa, you beat me by a few seconds :p

I see that you guys are having fun guessing photo locations. As quite an active member, I think I'm gonna jump in for the fun. Mine should be a relatively easy guess, though.

P.S. Tiger, if I've told you where this was, don't give away the answer! :D

Attachments

• guess.jpg
    guess.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 177
Ooohhh... Owen... i know.. iknow...

i know where that is.... Ahhh.. I want to claim my prize on this one, too :D :D

Btw, is the owner of that Mcoupe from Boston??

Oops, I've never thought about the prize!! No wonder why people don't post trivia questions around here :D

As for the owner of the M shoe, his name's Chuck but I'm not sure where he lives. What I do know is that he's a very nice guy with exceptional skills in photography and pretty updated with electronics. Do you know him?

NsxJoy said:
Oops, I've never thought about the prize!! No wonder why people don't post trivia questions around here :D

As for the owner of the M shoe, his name's Chuck but I'm not sure where he lives. What I do know is that he's a very nice guy with exceptional skills in photography and pretty updated with electronics. Do you know him?

No.. I thought that it belonged to someone who I knew.. but never mind :D

NsxJoy said:
I see that you guys are having fun guessing photo locations. As quite an active member, I think I'm gonna jump in for the fun. Mine should be a relatively easy guess, though.
Not easy enough. Need a hint or two.

NsxJoy said:

P.S. Tiger, if I've told you where this was, don't give away the answer! :D

It looks like a BMW meet! It's definitely not infront of Kelly's in Revere.

Dr.Lane said:
It looks like a BMW meet! It's definitely not infront of Kelly's in Revere.

Sharp eyes... yes, it is a BMW meet.. if it were in front of Kelly's in Revere, there would be a ton of bird poop all over their cars by then :D

Btw, when will you be traveling to NE, Dr. Lane?? I still have to take you out for some greasy foods!!!

JPS Europa said:
Not easy enough. Need a hint or two.

Hint: Mansions and Castles!! (sorry, Owen.. just helping others guess the answer)!!

RichH said:
B. Point - Newport, RI?????

Rich.. didn't see your post.. :o
You are really really good!!! :D :D

OK...........you guys in New England are having way too much fun, but lets see how far out of the Boston area you roam. Can anyone tell me where this is? (They are the same pic. just one is bigger)

Hints will follow if nobody can get it.

fbaf00ce.jpg

Regards,

John

Last edited:
Big Picture is too big!!

Okay....the larger image will not load from imagestation, it's too big.

Here is a link to the small collection of images, and here are some hints.

1) The place is very close to where Thomas Edison used to live.

2) Many people witnessed the WTC tragedy from here, roughly 15 miles away. Because of that, this area has been remodeled into a WTC memorial, those plaques that the people are looking at hold all the names of those who perished on 9-11.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289685159&code=5823656&mode=invite

Regards,

John

Re: Big Picture is too big!!

jadkar said:
Okay....the larger image will not load from imagestation, it's too big.

Here is a link to the small collection of images, and here are some hints.

2) Many people witnessed the WTC tragedy from here, roughly 15 miles away. Because of that, this area has been remodeled into a WTC memorial, those plaques that the people are looking at hold all the names of those who perished on 9-11.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289685159&code=5823656&mode=invite

Regards,

John

Hmm. Jersey City??? :confused:

FramerJohn said:
Hi JPS I took My 95 out for a drive yesturday threw Duxbury. I haven't been threw Duxbury in many years . What a very beautifull town.

You live in Plymouth, right?
Take the byway one in a while!!
Regards,

Re the last pic...Hoboken?...can't remember the name of the park near the ferry across to Javits

nope....not Hoboken or Jersey City

someplace in overlook NJ

jadkar said:
nope....not Hoboken or Jersey City

Hey, jadkar, I won't be able to go to sleep unless I know the answer :D :D!!!!

man...

This one alone will give you the city, but you need to find the location. Look closely at the distance of the skyline, if you were in Jersey City or Hoboken you would be max 4 miles away.

One more hint, there is a very famous resturaunt at this location called The "BLANK" Pavalion.

Anymore hints and I will give it away

Sorry Doc......Not Overlook, too far

Back