• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone playing clash of clans?

I'm addicted. I love the game but I hate the waiting.

We need more people in our clan!

Been playing this for a little over a year now. Used to spend hours on it but more casually nowadays.

Clan: Death Takers10

Username: gasman and gasman jr.

From what I read, you need to spend $$ in order to be even remotely competitive, otherwise you're raided constantly, thus I've avoided it since I refuse to do IAP. Happy to pay once up front, but IAPs are the devil.

From what I read, you need to spend $$ in order to be even remotely competitive, otherwise you're raided constantly, thus I've avoided it since I refuse to do IAP. Happy to pay once up front, but IAPs are the devil.

That isn't true. The top guy in our clan never spent a dollar on it. But you can spend $20 on it and be in pretty good shape. It is worth it, for the hours of fun you get out of it.

Just started playing it last night. Pretty fun.
I like that I can have them build something, then set it down for a few hours.

Just started playing it last night. Pretty fun.
I like that I can have them build something, then set it down for a few hours.

Just wait, you will be able to set it down for a few days soon. It takes FOREVER to build stuff.

Yeah I'm digging it now. It's fun.
My default shield is about to go away, so I'm curious what happens then.
I've built up good defense and a big army, so hopefully I'm ready.

Don't be in a rush to advance your townhall. You'll find that there's less loot available when you're a higher townhall than the person you raided. I had my biggest loot scores while I was townhall 7 & 8.
The game becomes more addictive when you get in a super active clan.
The clan I'm in has 8 other family clans. And we use an app to communicate with each other. I can't wait for the clan wars update to come out if it ever does.

Don't be in a rush to advance your townhall. You'll find that there's less loot available when you're a higher townhall than the person you raided. I had my biggest loot scores while I was townhall 7 & 8.
The game becomes more addictive when you get in a super active clan.
The clan I'm in has 8 other family clans. And we use an app to communicate with each other. I can't wait for the clan wars update to come out if it ever does.
What are family clans? My clan has 5 people. We need more.

What level are you?
I've been playing a while now.
When I say family clans, I'm talking about a total of 9 clans that communicate with each other, send members to visit each other, and help recruit new members to one of the clans. Our lowest lvl clan has a min req of lvl 60. Our highest clan is Kings Landing (top 5 rank usually). We have kings landing, kings gate, kings retreat, kings Lebanon, etc. I'm in legion o£ kings. I'm lvl 112.

Recruiting is done by chatting in global or getting on the clash of clans forum.

What lvl are you? Maybe I can get you into one of our clans

Definitely agree, no need to spend money. Been playing since last year and have a close to fully decked out th9. If anybody needs help, let me know.

user name: gasman
clan: death takers10

that's a pretty crazy article (the nytimes one).

recently, the top players have been totally cheating by manipulating the game to allow them to stay online indefinitely. supposedly fixed now though.

I just got to th7. Lots of building to do again that I don't have to wait days for.

netviper, checked out your base. I would recommend you keep your collectors outside and protect your storages more.

netviper, checked out your base. I would recommend you keep your collectors outside and protect your storages more.

Thanks. They were all outside my base until last night when I got to TH7, so I just built some walls. I will rearrange it again. I need to check out your base.

What level are you?
I've been playing a while now.
When I say family clans, I'm talking about a total of 9 clans that communicate with each other, send members to visit each other, and help recruit new members to one of the clans. Our lowest lvl clan has a min req of lvl 60. Our highest clan is Kings Landing (top 5 rank usually). We have kings landing, kings gate, kings retreat, kings Lebanon, etc. I'm in legion o£ kings. I'm lvl 112.

Recruiting is done by chatting in global or getting on the clash of clans forum.

What lvl are you? Maybe I can get you into one of our clans

We are getting killed with only 5 in our clan. I have 3 good players and 2 OK ones. My guys are level 54,53,52. Can you help get us into a better clan?

Back