• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone playing clash of clans?

We got NetViper and his buddies in our clan now.

If anybody is looking to start or wants some good clan mates, join up!

Clan: Death Takers10

just started playing a couple days ago. any advice? I used to play warcraft and starcraft quite a bit way back when...

Save your gems for the third builder. Get the clan castle ASAP and join our clan so we can help you.

I would actually recommend spending $20 and loading up on gems and get 5 builders. Your progress will be much much faster.

I would actually recommend spending $20 and loading up on gems and get 5 builders. Your progress will be much much faster.

I probably should do that.
I like this game a lot. I have 3 builders right now(got the 3rd by getting a high enough level)

how much time do you guys spend at these online games?

how much time do you guys spend at these online games?

Well, the initial investment takes a while, but after you get a good base you just really do clan wars. It is like maybe 10-15 minutes a day. Not much. Prime takes way more time :)

do you think the company gamestop is worth looking at as a equity holding?

I was able to avoid joining the craze, even though everyone I knew played it. I couldn't see myself spending hours of the day playing on my phone or ipad, but now I'm hooked on a mobile game called, Darkness Reborn, which is more the type of game I love to play. If anyone plays the game, add me as a friend and I will give you hearts and advice (ID: condumbwerkz) :cool:

do you think the company gamestop is worth looking at as a equity holding?

I think a lot of their money comes from used games, so if the market shifts more towards digital downloads, not sure how much that would affect their profit margins. I would investigate that doing anything.

Back