Anyone know this 2004 on eBay? JH4NA21644T000071

Re: Anyone know this 2004 on eBay?

dammm thats cheap lol, i want it

Last edited:

Some additional information via a search with our friends at Google...

http://www.autosniped.com/?p=1205

-

Stormrider - if you do stop there and inspect it:

Check the vin stickers on every panel and see if they are intact (shows a repaint...)
Ask if it comes with any paperwork / service history
Inspect the title and make sure it isn't rebuilt or have some odd stories

...it could be a smoking deal for somebody that wants a later model if it checks out

The wear on the drivers seat bolster seems consistent with the mileage

-

Last edited:
If they are a high volume dealer (which appears to be the case), MOVING the car may be the primary concern so the price may be legit and they simply don't want it staying on their lot for long. With 60k miles I am not seeing how the price is THAT far off from legit, especially with the season coming to a close (notice how many more cars there are on the market now)

I will say that someone will pick it up at that price though.

Check the vin stickers on every panel and see if they are intact (shows a repaint...)
-

Just from the pics..

Front has a VIN tag
Hood has a tag
Trunk has a tag
Drivers door has tag
Pass door has a tag
Rear ds 1/4 has tag
Rear ps 1/4 has tag

I DO NOT see a tag on the pass side fender
Hood Prop is not clipped in its correct location (OE piece missing or broken?)

looks good, visually i dont see anything that stands out. All of the bolts appear to have the factory paint on them from the small pictures shown.

too many miles for 04

depends how you look at it, acquaintance i have has put over 10k on his aventador so far and he has not even had it a year. Some people buy things to drive and some drive minimal.

this red one looks to be in the middle... 8 years / 60k 7500 a year. very reasonable if this was his "almost" daily driver. IMO if i had an NSX with over 40k on the clock i would probably daily drive it in almost all weather (though probably not snow, salt or rain)

Last edited:
Apparently not. User joined February this year and has 11 posts :biggrin:

I, however, remember that one. I thought it listed for $32,000, though.

I remember mid 30's but didnt feel like searching :biggrin: figured i was safe with "around 38" lol

Not that this car is in my price range. but it looks to be not available anymore.

Back