Anyone know someone or want to sell a black on black NSX

Please let me know not willing to spend more then 25/26k so looking for an older model or slightly newer with high km's but well taken care of (no accidents)...thanks

Bump your budget up $5K and they are available. Come on, you can do it ;)

there is that matte black rebuilt title asking 27 for a year now with no takers on kijiji/trader. a fair price based on what ive seen other rebuilt nsx's sell for is about 20-21. milage reasonable at 130km or 85 miles.

Please let me know not willing to spend more then 25/26k so looking for an older model or slightly newer with high km's but well taken care of (no accidents)...thanks

Frank,

Not sure how much time you spent looking at the NSX market, but the price of the cars have been moving up, so if you are looking for 25/26K NSX then you are looking at migh milage/not very good maintenance and possiable accident NSX.

A really nice Black on Black was recently Sold from Quebec City for much more than 30K

As Sean B stated... "The Most expensive NSX, is the Cheapest one you can buy".

Bram

my advice is to exercise patience and do your due diligence by browsing this forum and conducting proper research. That's what I'll be doing in the upcoming months ;-)

23 grand 96000 km. right headlight motor not working... perfect for 02 conversion hehe and/or you can easily swap a black headlight assembly from ebay. there are many avilable.

timing belt water pump not done; and i think a brianK radio fix is in order. title is clean not junk status but i would check full history for safety!

price looks fair to me... call him frank and best of luck!

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1992-Acura-NSX-Coupe-W0QQAdIdZ517762775

Last edited:
Back