Anyone in New York Long Island w/ aftermarket exhaust?

I have a comptech headers/Tubi exhaust on mine ... but i live in Da Bronx. I think there is another member on here Russ with an after market exhaust who lives on the island and i think its a tubi also but with taitec headers.

or wait till Oct 8-12 and listen to almost every exhaust option at xpo.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
I have a comptech headers/Tubi exhaust on mine ... but i live in Da Bronx. I think there is another member on here Russ with an after market exhaust who lives on the island and i think its a tubi also but with taitec headers.

What does the tubi exhaust sound like? anything like the tubi on a F355, stupid questions I know, but one could hope. Btw are you on the ferrarichat forum?

Where is the xpo?

Thanks

hey t,

you traded your m3?!?
when did this happen? thought you loved that car?

what color nsx did you get?

nsxpo is at watkins glen this year.

jon c.

NYC01 said:
hey t,

you traded your m3?!?
when did this happen? thought you loved that car?

what color nsx did you get?

nsxpo is at watkins glen this year.

jon c.

replied to your email, but after picking up the F355 w/ chris, i couldn't stand my appliance like BMW no more! :)

silverstone!

THonda said:
What does the tubi exhaust sound like? anything like the tubi on a F355, stupid questions I know, but one could hope. Btw are you on the ferrarichat forum?

Where is the xpo?

Thanks

You would have to ask someone who is more familiar with the music of a tubi 355.....but i love the sound of mine. I belive there are some sound clips online of a whole bunch of exhaust systems.....try a search if you havent yet...you get lucky sometimes and it works...it does for me.

Nice to see you still lurk!!

NYC01 said:
nice!!!!
i replied to your email.

You should update your profile, I don't think your ride is a NSX anymore, but I hear that's it's still a nice ride. Glad to see that you still keep up with your short lived "new " friendships. Good luck with your new wheels, hope to see them soon!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

hi roger,

thank you.
what can i say, even though i had the nsx for only a month,
i miss the xworld! met some great people.

hope to hear/see you soon.
jon

ps... roger, thonda is the guy who "changes rims on his red m3 like people change clothes" at the giant stadium/bear mountain drive we were on. great guy who can get you great deals on rims! =)

Back