Anyone have a 2002+ NSX for sale?

Wow, I love the red interior. Was that a factory option?

Yup factory option. completely oem.

Very very rare to find red on red. I'm going to guess that it'll sell around 65k but none of us will really know unless we buy it haha.

whoever buys this will be happier then a pig in $h!t !!!

Last edited:
Looking at those pics makes me realise how little the car's changed over its production run. Honda should have implemented a program to constantly upgrade and update the car to make it relevant in the market, like the 911 and the R35 GTR. The NSX chassis is a work of art and could easily handle more power and performance, as has been proven by the aftermarket. Bloody shame.

im guessing the red 2002 may not be sold, it got bumped up as a priority listing on the autotrader.

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Acura/NS...4813773/?ursrc=pl&urp=2&urm=2&showcpo=ShowCPO

edit - i was inquiring on the site and the automatic chat person on the other end showed up. they stated that the car is still available (but im not sure if this is someone at the dealership or someone outsourced)

im going to take a WILD guess thinking perhaps the previous buyer's financing fell through? talking to many different nsx owners trying to sell their cars this happens very often.

Last edited:
im going to take a WILD guess thinking perhaps the previous buyer's financing fell through? talking to many different nsx owners trying to sell their cars this happens very often.

Could be! Another possibility is that PPI revealed a few needed and expensive maintenance items.

Since this car is for sale at "beggar's price", surely it'll be sold tomorrow at the latest!

I did just speak to one of their sales reps who told me that the car is in fact sold, however hasn't been picked up yet. Apparently the selling price was a mere $47k!:eek:

That's a shame, it would have been a nice way to supplement the '91.

I did just speak to one of their sales reps who told me that the car is in fact sold, however hasn't been picked up yet. Apparently the selling price was a mere $47k!:eek:

That's a shame, it would have been a nice way to supplement the '91.

Not surprised re real world selling price ... But i think tbwp will need to be done.

Congrats to new owner!

Don't redye seats, they look brutal after a month. Peel off the leathers and sell them here and get the seats reupholstered. Much better results.

Ghetto mods don't match the NSX.

Don't redye seats, they look brutal after a month. Peel off the leathers and sell them here and get the seats reupholstered. Much better results.

Ghetto mods don't match the NSX.

Sage advice. Leatherseats.com I believe charge between $700-$1000 for their kits, and installation should be in the $500 range(if you don't do it yourself). So let's say you're $1,200-$1,500 into new seat covers.

Ghetto mods tend to devalue the selling price of your car if you decide to sell. That said, I would imagine worn, dyed seats would effect your selling price by at least the same $1,500 you spent on properly changing the covers; so long term the cost of doing it properly is net zero and improperly would be the $1,500. That's just my twisted logic.

Pay now or pay later.

Your logic is very very sound. Very few people would be inclined to pay a penny more for mods in the used car market but if the mods were shitty , we would immediately be inclined to pay less.

99.99% of those whom have ever sold a used car would agree.

so long term the cost of doing it properly is net zero and improperly would be the $1,500. That's just my twisted logic.

Pay now or pay later.

There is also a company in Detroit that makes decent quality leather Nsx seat skins for roughly what looks to be 33- 25% less (have not done an apples to apples comparison in quality).

Do not paint or redye the seats on an Nsx.!

Back