Anyone have a 2002+ NSX for sale?

do a search in the canadian forum , TONS of information..

Hey guys, newbie here. I have my eyes on a couple of blue 2000/1999 NSXs in US. Trying to figure out what I need to do to import it.

What is it that takes 10-12k? Do I need to get day-time running lights installed in US before importing it?

I've been looking at documents on RIV site, but it's not clear what's mandatory.
Thanks in advance.

based on the description (exhuast + changed deck) and location (burlington), milage (it was at 5x,xxx km 2 years ago) i think its ian's old car. whoever is in the market should pick this one up.

Just posted up on trader, at Acura On Brant, 2002 red one, 64K kms, 49,990$. Seems like a great price?

Trade fronts? lol...lets not do that. Trade cars is a better approach.

+1 terrible idea. Beyond ripping apart mint cars (a 2002+2001 in canada, terrible rare already) + labour costs et all... The paint won't even match as formula red 2002+ is diff from earlier years so a repaint will be needed. do not forget that the 2001 nsx will have to have its frame cut to accommodate the new, larger headlamps.

- - - Updated - - -

13% ontario hst..... you need to check your own provinces as your provinces ministry of transportation MAY refund you the difference.

What are the applicable taxes for out of province buyers?

- - - Updated - - -

for those who are going to call after thanksgiving. see if the vin number matches to this car (you can do a carfax/carproof). im positive it is.

how many 2002 red/black nsxs with gtone 5.1 exhuasts can there be in burlington?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/123992-Lease-Takeover-For-Sale-CANADA-2002-NSX-Red-Black-6-Speed-VIN-JHNA21692T000158

Last edited:
It's not spa yellow, but I'll see

lol beggars cant be choosers. and that red 2002, in all fairness is approved at beggars pricing (as all cdn/usa prime members can agree).

when calling, ask if it comes with a carproof/carfax. (confirm the vin number with ian D's car JHNA21692T000158). if its the same car that i posted, you wont even need to get the car fax since its been in canada for almost 5 years and the dealer may already have the cdn carproof ready for the next buyer. this way you save $100 from buying either (ask me how i know this).

i am actually very curious who ian sold the car to.... but i feel it may have went back to brant acura these 2 past years.

BEST OF LUCK SIMON!

ps. if ONLY this car was for sale 3 months ago. red/black 2002 nsx has always been my dream setup.

Last edited:
Its not even showing on the Acura dealer website so one has to wonder if its already gone? This thread will be interesting tomorrow as I get the feeling someone will be buying an +02 NSX and posting it here....

i checked that too, but i think the ad only showed up on the trader last night or the day before... so the brant acura ad could likely be scheduled to show up tomorrow.

Its not even showing on the Acura dealer website so one has to wonder if its already gone? This thread will be interesting tomorrow as I get the feeling someone will be buying an +02 NSX and posting it here....

Last edited:
Lol! K I guessed 2-3 days Friday tops.

A reputable dealer car like this comes like every few years at this price .

A huge congrats to the new owner !

That red one on ebay has the wrong seats.... (but for a salvage car at 20k how can one really complain.)

That red one on ebay has the wrong seats.... (but for a salvage car at 20k how can one really complain.)

I'm sure the car will be scourged for parts as time goes on. It would be best suitable IMO for an owner putting another salvage car together (ideally front end damage)

All sellers bumping their cars here need to see this thread to get an idea on what price will actually SELL their cars lol.

$50K for a mint 02+ is about right.

Back