Anyone have a 2002+ NSX for sale?

The fact that it sold soo fast means it was priced to low:p

I'm not so sure about that...take for example Bangbang001's 2003 LBBP that still sits for sale at $55k. That car has similar mileage, great condition, and a very desirable color yet his for sale thread keeps getting bumped. That car if at say $52k or $50k would be gone by now.

Plus this red car sold so quickly because its already in Canada. Many people don't want to go through the hassle of importing especially when its more expensive now due to the dollar.

Last edited:
^ yeah that $55k becomes 65k for Canadian buyers so def not worth it. I'm actually surprised no one state side picked that car up yet.

^lol you trying to bring down the market so you can get one :wink:
LOL you'd think that but I'm here to be the stark light of reality to all the dreamers out there. I know NSXs, I've owned one for a while, I'm still active in the scene (heck, I maintain the local mailing list still) but I'm also safely out of the NSX reality distortion field so I can comment on what these cars are worth.

If I see a good GPW NA1 in a few years I'll prob pick it up as another project car. :)

the other reason why it hasnt sold in a few years is because i think there are some sellers who may get their asking price and then play the game of upping it, which really turns people off... and before you know it you have a car 'for sale' for years and years and year.

the other 2002+ nsx owners here on prime in CANADA the past year that actually SOLD, sold for
- 50k - 2003 35000 km ish, black black, needed repaint from bumper and rear valence fix. took about a years worth of price reductions starting from 65k. car was in toronto.
- 6Xk - cant recall which year but it was silver/silver, completely MINT car with less then 20,0000 km. car was in west canada. i do believe and 100% agree that the cars with less then 20,0000 km that are fully factory MINT condition would sell in the 60s.

I'm not so sure about that...take for example Bangbang001's 2003 LBBP that still sits for sale at $55k. That car has similar mileage, great condition, and a very desirable color yet his for sale thread keeps getting bumped. That car if at say $52k or $50k would be gone by now.

Plus this red car sold so quickly because its already in Canada. Many people don't want to go through the hassle of importing especially when its more expensive now due to the dollar.

- - - Updated - - -

i could not agree with you more. with that said i still (and always will) love the NSX. just as a passenger. btw badass new avatar.

... I'm also safely out of the NSX reality distortion field so I can comment on what these cars are worth...

Last edited:
Well it looks like I may be going the route of a 911 turbo as I'm either too slow on the trigger or priced out of the 2002+ NSX market for Ontario. The thought of having to pay 13% tax on top of the purchase for an NSX outside of Ontario is simply not worth it.

Don't feel bad because you should only get the NSX in the color you prefer. Otherwise...

thatll easily cost 20-25k more then a 2002+ nsx... unless u go 996 turbo.

remember a healthy number of 2009 DFI 991s should be in the high 50s next season ;)

Well it looks like I may be going the route of a 911 turbo as I'm either too slow on the trigger or priced out of the 2002+ NSX market for Ontario. The thought of having to pay 13% tax on top of the purchase for an NSX outside of Ontario is simply not worth it.

Last edited:
thatll easily cost 20-25k more then a 2002+ nsx... unless u go 996 turbo.

remember a healthy number of 2009 DFI 991s should be in the high 50s next season ;)

Not 991's but 997.2's you mean... ;)

I agree for a 997.1 or 997.2 TT it will be way over $70k Canadian to get a decent one...that's one 2002 NSX-T and Civic daily driver equivalent cost.

yes sorry 997.2 DFI ... hellllll no 991s. i dont know anyone even in the range of our age with a 991 yet... although i one of my clients should be picking one up.

Not 991's but 997.2's you mean... ;)

I agree for a 997.1 or 997.2 TT it will be way over $70k Canadian to get a decent one...that's one 2002 NSX-T and Civic daily driver equivalent cost.

My buddy is selling a sweet 700hp 996TT for $64K :)

lol, thats exactly how my cheapa$$ mentality works as well. with that said the turbo prices are starting to drop a little more since the 991 turbos are available soon if not already available.

i know as a fact that the dealer backback on 997 turbos (non S) with low miles is 65k. which means selling price will be around 75 ish, down from 85k which was only 6 months ago.

where is it posted on rennlist or 6spd forums ?

- - - Updated - - -

From today I've officially given up the dream of ever owning a spa yellow 02+. I hope you know how lucky you are in life.

It took me 2+ years to find the 2002 Imola/Onyx that I previously owned so keep your chin up!

Look into a Lotus Exige :)

Look into a Lotus Exige :)

I did look into an exige. Not enough creature comforts. I also looked into an Evora, but a White one got sold just as fast as that Red NSX.

- - - Updated - - -

i assure you a drive in a 997 turbo wont feel like settling :)

the exige will not cut it for simon's practicality needs!

I will see what the 997 turbo is like :-)

The most important thing when shopping for a used car is to know that there's always another car out there and not get caught up in the moment. Always be ready to walk away and take a deep breath.

Desperate buyers are suckers.

The most important thing when shopping for a used car is to know that there's always another car out there and not get caught up in the moment. Always be ready to walk away and take a deep breath.

Desperate buyers are suckers.

Going to say that ur advice applies to many if not all big ticket items.

I have a few buddies where it was obvious that they bled too much cash on a vehicle where it effected household finances, home purchasing position, causing credit issues etc etc.

Back