Any Southbay nsxers want to meet locally?

Meet is on Sunday Nov 6th 11am at columbia park in torrance.....see pg two for map and address........ till whenevers.....s2k guys are invited to come.........all nsxers welcome..........and any other exotics are welcome (lambos, ferraris etc) it will be potluck and bbq(permit required).....so bring food and drinks and bring all your toys.....rc cars, planes, helicopters, volleyball, football, frisbees......etc.......please post if you are coming or pm me with your contact number..........

Please drive responsibly on the way to the meet. :biggrin:

ok good morning people here is the updated list of people who will be attending. So far it looks like this - + 1 person (assuming)
ediddynsx + wifey and friends(subtledreamer 2g TL) - fried rice, beef chow mein and sodas
jon m. aka (Mr.Southbay Acura, nsx genius and car guru)
frank c. aka ( the watchmaster) - cake and pie and drinks
akira3d aka (video game master designer) - chinese chicken salad
andrew +1 aka (filipino elvis)- 2 bags of charcoal
jon k +1 aka (Turbo Genius, Fastrax CEO, Mr.HKS and a local Gardena buddy!)- carne asada and chicken
jagtiger aka (speedfreak) - korean bbq
enesexdreamer aka(rico suave)
david(hybrid) aka (bamboo man) - kalbi
RyRy210 aka(game master and artist)
mike_san aka (mystery man)- chips, dips and sodas
Dexter 98 NSX aka (Super Firefighter of LA county)- sweet potato pie and goodies
Kieth 98 NSX aka (Pimpdaddy1)
Eugene 99 NSX aka (Pimpdaddy2)
Carl 91 NSX aka (pimpdaddy3)
zetoolman aka (super audio guy for nsx)
hapa88 aka ( in the hood guy)
jchoice aka (birthday boy)
mark911 plus wifey
nsx-ster
CKSPapa +wifey and 8 kids i mean 8 year old kid- bringing plates, napkins, utensils, cups
william the wealthbuilder + rx7 bud- bringing lumpia
s2000 guys!-AP2suzuka and friends

maybe's-boo! you better come!
darkcyd
SKB NSX
nsxsupra
stephenti- Porsche guy and potential nsx owner
ss_md
danny y. aka (airplane on wheels

Regards,
eddie

Last edited:
drewdeezee said:
I'm in Glendale but I'd like to join. I want to start listening to different exhaust sounds for the NSX. YEEEHAAA!!!

Hey Andrew,

Of course you are more than welcome :smile: Theres a lot of nsxers in 310 or that were from 310. If you want to see a whole bunch of nsxes then come to South Bay Acura in Torrance. Theres about 10 of them getting service or mods done. Call Jon Martin and speak with him. He is basically living service manual of any honda/acura. He also is very knowledgable in the aftermarket performance part for the nsx. :tongue: So call him 310-539-3636 he is there mon-fri 9- whenever his wife yells at him to come home. :biggrin:

By the way nice elvis costume you got going there lol....... :tongue:
Gruppe M and taitec is the only exhaust I personally like so you want to check out those for sure.

hahahaha! Saw the homepage huh? Last Halloween was fun!

Yes, Gruppe M and Taitec are definitely ones that I'd like to hear. I especially would like to listen to the Taitec Lightweight because I've seen many good posts about it. See you guys soon!

Hey Jag,

No problem I will keep you guys posted about a meeting hoprfully in a week or two.

Andrew,

Jon Martin has the taitec lightweight gt and I have gruppe m ver 1 and there is the supercharged gruppe m red nsx there with the ver 3 titanium exhaust there too he has everything from gruppe m for the car........and 8 other manufacturers on various nsxers there......just call jon m both of you guys.....=)

FastraxTurbo said:
Just set the day and time, and I'll try and swing by. How bout a BBQ? I know of some great carne asada!

No problem everyone this one sounds like a park get together.....suggestions anyone? I will be looking at the parks in around Torrance so I will get back to you guys.

eddie :biggrin:

by the way andrew what year and color is your nsx?

RyRy210 said:
ediddynsx, were you at South Bay Acura few weeks ago? Wearing a cap and checking out the Silverstone S2000 that was there?

Yes that was me.... :biggrin: where were you at? anyways.....I am trying to have a get together locally......I am getting tired of having to drive far just to meet up so lets try to make this happen :smile:

haha nice......I have not named my car like some of you guys.....i just call it mr. car :biggrin:

Nationals (Sepulveda btwn Maple and Madrona), Alondra Golf Course (Prairie btwn Manhattan Bch Blvd and Redondo Bch Blvd), Acapulco's Del Amo Mall, Claim Jumper( Lomita and Crenshaw), Redondo Brewing Co.(PCH and Catalina),
Joe's Crab Shack (Beryl and Catalina), Cheescake Factory/ Blue Moon Saloon area (same as Joe's Crab Shack), Torrance Marriott, Hilton, Elephant Bar, El Torito? (Torrance Blvd and Hawthorne Blvd.) Use to be called Houlihan's (Hawthorne Blvd by Lucille's BBQ), Chili's (Hawthorne Blvd and Sepulveda), South Bay Grill (Hawthorne Blvd and PCH), Los Verdes GC (Hawthorne Blvd and Los Verdes Dr.),Olive Garden and Tequila Willy's?? (if still around, Rosecrans and Sepuveda), Manhattan Beach Marriott (Rosecrans Ave and Douglas Way?? across from the Macaroni Grill), Lamp Post Pizza (Crenshaw Blvd and Rolling Hills Road), and Hawaiian place (Hawthorne and 230th,231st,232nd one of them) ......... Those are my choices. Any others with parking and safety.... add it to the list.

Danny Yee :smile: :biggrin: :wink:

dyee said:
Nationals (Sepulveda btwn Maple and Madrona), Alondra Golf Course (Prairie btwn Manhattan Bch Blvd and Redondo Bch Blvd), Acapulco's Del Amo Mall, Claim Jumper( Lomita and Crenshaw), Redondo Brewing Co.(PCH and Catalina),
Joe's Crab Shack (Beryl and Catalina), Cheescake Factory/ Blue Moon Saloon area (same as Joe's Crab Shack), Torrance Marriott, Hilton, Elephant Bar, El Torito? (Torrance Blvd and Hawthorne Blvd.) Use to be called Houlihan's (Hawthorne Blvd by Lucille's BBQ), Chili's (Hawthorne Blvd and Sepulveda), South Bay Grill (Hawthorne Blvd and PCH), Los Verdes GC (Hawthorne Blvd and Los Verdes Dr.),Olive Garden and Tequila Willy's?? (if still around, Rosecrans and Sepuveda), Manhattan Beach Marriott (Rosecrans Ave and Douglas Way?? across from the Macaroni Grill), Lamp Post Pizza (Crenshaw Blvd and Rolling Hills Road), and Hawaiian place (Hawthorne and 230th,231st,232nd one of them) ......... Those are my choices. Any others with parking and safety.... add it to the list.

Danny Yee :smile: :biggrin: :wink:

Thanks for the suggestions Danny.......but I am actually leaning torwards a park and having a bbq get together.........so we can still watch over the cars at the sametime.......the parks I was thinking of was one by the Torrance Civic center on madrona........and the other one is off 190th and prarie.........both have good parking and spots close to the cars where you can bbq...........but keep them coming.........if there is a park that I missed thats good then let me know...........=)

ediddynsx said:
Thanks for the suggestions Danny.......but I am actually leaning torwards a park and having a bbq get together.........so we can still watch over the cars at the sametime.......the parks I was thinking of was one by the Torrance Civic center on madrona........and the other one is off 190th and prarie.........both have good parking and spots close to the cars where you can bbq...........but keep them coming.........if there is a park that I missed thats good then let me know...........=)

Sounds like a good idea...BBQ but then we can still hang out near our cars!! :biggrin:

ah crap its raining! ok everyone I am thinking of having this get together on a Sunday say from noon to whenevers.......hopefully the weather will permit this to happen.........so I will let you guys know after I do some research about the parks to see if we can hold a spot by renting it and saving parking spots for our cars..........let me know if Sundays are good for most of you.......if not too bad! j/k hehe :biggrin:

Saturday or Sunday works for me... :biggrin: hmmmm...my wifes makes good korean BBQ...

ok guys I drove by the two parks today.......the one on madrona forget it....the parking lot is too small and theres seems to be people always there......the other one on prairie and 190th is good but there is also a lot people there.......let me do some more research on parks.......and let me give john m a call....maybe we can just have the meet at Acura on sunday :biggrin:

I might be interested in joining you all if I'm not busy...I'll keep watching this thread.

Back