Any north side (SFV, SGV DTLA) owners up for desert/dinnertonight?

Hugo (HGL1668) and I are going to get together, currently in Arcadia, for Yogurt, however, if others in the north (San Fernando Valley, Down Town LA and San Fernando Valley, etc.) are interested we may make a dinner out of it. So, if you are available, text or call me so that we can pick a centrally located restaurant. Otherwise, we will stay local.

Best,

Mario
m 626-676-3000

Mario, what time are you guys planning on meeting up? I'm going to be in the area later this evening.

Mario, what time are you guys planning on meeting up? I'm going to be in the area later this evening.

Hey Graeme,

Hugo and I have not yet decided on a time. We were waiting to see if we got any responses on this post, which would determine location and time. What is your window of availability?

So, far its just Hugo and I. Ted (Theo1) and Mike (Mike2LA) are not available. I sent a text to Mark (Mark G) but have not heard back from him yet.

Call or text me with your time availability.

Mario
m 626-676-3000

Had a great time tonight. We ended up with Graeme, leester01 (Lee), and me for dinner, and Graeme, Hugo and me for desert. We talked till about 12:15 pm. Time flies when your talking NSX's.

Back