• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another Happy New NSX Owner

Just completed the deal this past week-end on this '05 Black/Black NSX from a Prime member, though I bought it through e-bay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0595712602&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

It only had 8,998 miles on it when I picked it up, and has at least $4,000 worth of after-market accessories on it. I also have an '01 Silverstone/Black S2000 that I plan to keep. My dear California friend Kyras (who also has both) was my guiding light in this purchase. I call her my NSX B---h, and she calls me her NSX P---k. :smile:

Tedd (Kosh_Lives-the previous owner) was great to work with, and I am still pinching myself over owning this car!

Glad to (finally) be part of the NSX owners group!

BTW, I live in Delaware, and am probably only one of six or so fellow owners in this small state.

Last edited:
CongratulAtions, I remember looking At that one.

Good luck with it!

welcome.There is a pretty good contingent of New England/NE members,of course you will have to put some miles on the new car to join in:wink:

:confused:

Delaware is south of PA, contrary to popular belief that it is a New England state. I only have to drive 50 miles to be there. :smile:

welcome.There is a pretty good contingent of New England/NE members,of course you will have to put some miles on the new car to join in:wink:

:confused:

Delaware is south of PA, contrary to popular belief that it is a New England state. I only have to drive 50 miles to be there. :smile:

Lol ,I am getting more myopic by the minute...I see Delaware and think Rhode Island:redface: So indeed you live in nsx nowhere land:tongue:

Lol ,I am getting more myopic by the minute...I see Delaware and think Rhode Island:redface: So indeed you live in nsx nowhere land:tongue:

^^^Yep! However, I had to get the window tint removed to pass inspection for registration, and the guys at the tint place knew the car very well. In fact, the owner pulled out his Lambo to show it to me. WOW! A Lambo here in lower, slower Delaware!

Gene

Welcome and congrats on the nsx. It is very nice. (i am socals on the s2ki)

Tom

Just completed the deal this past week-end on this '05 Black/Black NSX from a Prime member, though I bought it through e-bay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0595712602&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

My dear California friend Kyras (who also has both) was my guiding light in this purchase. I call her my NSX B---h, and she calls me her NSX P---k. :smile:

BTW, I live in Delaware, and am probably only one of six or so fellow owners in this small state.
IMG_9220100521Gene.jpg

^Gene sitting in his S2000 at a meet in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania, May 21st, checking out the latest issue of NSX Driver, wishing he had his NSX already.

Hey, dude, who you calling a B---h? :wink: I didn't do anything to get you to buy that car. You on the other hand, told me about the one I bought, when I wasn't even looking. It's all your fault, thank you very much. :biggrin:

Are you starting to feel worthy, yet?

Last edited:
Congrats Gene - beautiful NSX! And, another enthusiast that owns and enjoys both the NSX and the S2000 :smile: Enjoy!! Jay

Hey, dude, who you calling a B---h? :wink: I didn't do anything to get you to buy that car. You on the other hand, told me about the one I bought, when I wasn't even looking. It's all your fault, thank you very much. :biggrin:

Are you starting to feel worthy, yet?

^^^I guess we're even, then! No more name calling.:smile:

And yes, after a spirited drive late yesterday, I am feeling worthy.

Also, thanks to everyone else for your warm welcomes! Looking forward to meeting some of you and becoming a real part of this group.

I'll try to post some pictures of the NSX in her new home. (She is a "she," isn't she???):tongue:

^^^I guess we're even, then! No more name calling.:smile:

And yes, after a spirited drive late yesterday, I am feeling worthy.

Also, thanks to everyone else for your warm welcomes! Looking forward to meeting some of you and becoming a real part of this group.

I'll try to post some pictures of the NSX in her new home. (She is a "she," isn't she???):tongue:

No worries about name calling, Gene, my friend. :)

I can't think of my NSX or S2000 as a he or a she. I just think of them as my babies. My NSX is a hottie, though, that's for sure, while my '05 S is just my Suzuka baby. I don't think I ever had a nickname for my '01 Silverstone S2000.

...So? Have you come up with a "name" for your black beauty?

Welcome and congrats!

Gene

Welcome and congrats on the nsx. It is very nice. (i am socals on the s2ki)

Tom

Gene, so you can put a face with socalx/socals...

Oh, and BTW, this is a typical So Cal morning, after we go to Cars and Coffee in Irvine. We like to go have breakfast at Pacific Whey, on Pacific Coast Highway. :rubbingitin:

IMG_8603100508J_T_P.jpg

^Jerry, (Spokes Man on S2ki)), Tom (socalx/socals), me, Patty (Kyras). Tom has two NSXs in addition to his S.

IMG_8601100508J_T_P.jpg

Last edited:
^^^Thanks for posting that pic, Patty. Looking forward to meeting Tom. (and yes, I am jealous of the Sat. Morning get-togethers out there in Cali land!) :smile:

Those are some sweet looking rides, as well!

Congrats! Go University of Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens!

Jack
UD '08

Great looking (mint) '05. Mods are not over the top, very tastefull.
good buy!
enjoy it.

"Your garage has now become a show room"

Great taste in cars, by the way.

Warren

Welcome Gene to the ranks of NSX owners. Noticed you are up in Pittsburgh. I am a Pittsburgh native (grew up in the North Hills) and still get back there often to visit friends and relatives. I have a Black/Black 99 NSX-T. Actually I believe there are several NSX owners in the general area there.

You'll have to cruise over to the Wexford Starlite show some Friday evening. Great cruise night that often attracts about 1500 cars.

Hope to see you sometime when visiting Pittsburgh.

Welcome Gene to the ranks of NSX owners. Noticed you are up in Pittsburgh. I am a Pittsburgh native (grew up in the North Hills) and still get back there often to visit friends and relatives. I have a Black/Black 99 NSX-T. Actually I believe there are several NSX owners in the general area there.

You'll have to cruise over to the Wexford Starlite show some Friday evening. Great cruise night that often attracts about 1500 cars.

Hope to see you sometime when visiting Pittsburgh.

Gene was just in Pittsburgh for the Vintage S2000 Owners Spring Fling, the weekend of May 21-23. He lives in Delaware. (BTW, Vintage S2000 Owners just means the owners themselves are over 40 years-old. Has nothing to do with the age of their S2000.)

Gene was just in Pittsburgh for the Vintage S2000 Owners Spring Fling, the weekend of May 21-23. He lives in Delaware. (BTW, Vintage S2000 Owners just means the owners themselves are over 40 years-old. Has nothing to do with the age of their S2000.)

Thanks for clarifying that for me, Patty! Guess I need to add a signature block so people know where I live.

Nice that the vintage s2000 owners have thier own national meet,but why Pitsburgh:confused: I remember when the vintage forum was being requested from those of us wanting to escape the Fand F crowd.

Back