• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advan RZDF installed

Just installed my new Advan RZDF's, Thanks to WSTO for the great price and service. This is by far my favorite wheels I've had on the NSX. I have a 5mm spacer in the rear and 3mm in the front. I'll be removing the 3mm as I'm hitting the fender liner on bumps and rubs on a full turn. Removing the front spacer will resolve this. Wheels clear brakes fine, I'm only using spacers for aesthetics.

Couple teaser shots for now, I'll do a shoot once I get the car officially on the road.

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2027.jpg

IMG_2029.jpg

IMG_2030.jpg

Update 4/16/11. Rear height adjusted!

1 by synth19, on Flickr

2 by synth19, on Flickr

3 by synth19, on Flickr

4 by synth19, on Flickr

5 by synth19, on Flickr

6 by synth19, on Flickr

7 by synth19, on Flickr

Last edited:
looks sick! love it

tucking proper as well :biggrin:

wow PURE SEX!!!!!111!!1

I think I liked the Advan RS better, maybe I will change my mind once I get used to them. Either way your car always glows :smile:.

Always a cool car! I wonder if your coming to NSXPO 2011? I would love to see an orange NSX and your one of the rare owners that have one. Soooo you stopping by? I think its the same color as some vettes out there but pictures never do these cars justice.

Last edited:
Your car is always #1 on my list. I only wish I could get my stance that aggressive..

When I buy my 2nd nsx in 2 yrs I want it EXACTLY like yours............EXACTLY

hmm...not liking it as much except for the forge part. Good stance. Not able to digest the lip esp with no widebody kit.

Last edited:
synth, you know I'm a big fan of your ride and the only one I would own besides my GPW....

But I honestly like your last set of wheels a whole lot more :redface: Regardless sick car and I don't think any wheels you put on there can go wrong.

rick

synth, you know I'm a big fan of your ride and the only one I would own besides my GPW....

But I honestly like your last set of wheels a whole lot more :redface: Regardless sick car and I don't think any wheels you put on there can go wrong.

rick

No prob. Not everyone's tastes. :wink: If the TE's were concave, I would have kept them. It was the one thing about those wheels that bothered me.

Back