Added some LED DRL

Originally I had added LED strip added to my parking light housing but wanted something a little brighter so installed some LED daytime running lights. Here are some pics. What do you guys think?

before

led.jpg

after:

drl1.jpg

drl2.jpg

drl3.jpg

drl4.jpg

I tried different locations (my 1st choice was on the top part of the same opening) but the shape of the inside part of the bumper isn't straight so the angle of the units would be pointing too much to the outside, when using the brackets they came with. I might try that location again but with some double sided tape.
Also tried in center location seemed too close together for how long their size.

i think it would look better if they were mounted on the top part

I just don't get why so many people are putting this lights on their NSX in the US. Is it a requirement to have DRL?

IMHO those lights and any non OEM style foglight cheapens the NSX.

I just don't get why so many people are putting this lights on their NSX in the US. Is it a requirement to have DRL?

IMHO those lights and any non OEM style foglight cheapens the NSX.

Agreed. I don't like it. Looks like something universal a kid would buy and just slap on their car. I'm not a fan at all.

I like the idea... but if you are going to do it; It needs to look FACTORY

IMHO It's an exotic not a rice burner. Leave them off

Yeah, once i have some time was going to look at putting them into the turn signal housing. Just haven't found that time yet.

I did open up the housings and if i pull the leds/board out of I will be able to fit it into the parking/signal housings. Now just need to open them up and mount them. Think once I do that it will look much better and will be much brighter then the regular LED's.

Last edited:
Back