Acura of Peoria May 21, 2011 Car Show Event

this cracks me up (sorry..lol) because my first thought when i read your other post about "a quick tune and i'll be there" was "uh huh.. quick tune... riiiight...been there..."

I owe my self $5, cause that's the bet i made with myself that a quick tune wasn't going to be so quick.:biggrin:

yeah yeah I know...murphy decided to get involved this weekend. lame. I'm still working on the car as of today too.

THX COZ for putting it all together, It was nice to get to meet all of you, and see all the nice NSX's and S2000. THX AGAIN FOR A GREAT TIME TO ALL

Rex Getting the GM's Choice Award

Congratulations Rex !

Attachments

• Rex Getting Award.jpg
    Rex Getting Award.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 69
Thanks much for getting this together, Jim... had a blast. :)

Here's a pic of Rex's car in the reflection of my paint:

IMG_2998.jpg

Who's Zanardi is this?

IMG_2957.jpg

Tim and Don,
It was sure nice seeing you today :)

Just thinking about the day.

You as well, my friend. Bummed I had to bug out early... Wonderful to catch up with old and new friends. I concur on a run to the twistys in the near future!

Jimbo, you rock brother! Acura of Peoria, it's service and parts department are second to none!! Thanks all for honoring our troops with an Armed Services Day with your jewel of a dealer as the backdrop. Hoo-rah!

Rex, hope you were able to pick up some drool-dissolver...words can't say what need to be said of your talents...

Don, So glad to see you bub. Sorry I didn't track you down before I left...

Best to all, Tim.

Waldof, That's a very cool pic, and it was very nice to meet U. Tim thanks for the kind words and was great to see U again as always . And Jim can I get the GM's E-Mail ? I need to give him his PAYOFF for picking my car :biggrin:

I need a new clutch:frown: Unless I get it fixed, I am out:frown::frown:

On the way back home.

I was going to get video of you near downtown but your car accelerated very quickly in a forward direction for some odd reason, you might wanna have that looked at :biggrin:

Nice pics

LOL...You can pay me :-)
Seriously, you earned it, it's a beautiful NSX brother.

..And Jim can I get the GM's E-Mail ? I need to give him his PAYOFF for picking my car :biggrin:

Call me Don. I have a Comptech 2 clutch sitting on my shelves that we can work something out on if you want it very cheap.

I need a new clutch:frown: Unless I get it fixed, I am out:frown::frown:

Good times guys! THat was actually my first time getting together with the community. I knew a few of you from random meets or from you guys helping me out with parts but was nice to meet a whole bunch of new faces at once!

-Rav

I'm looking at my calendar, most of June / July is going to be pretty busy for me. Gah!!!! :mad::mad:

Maybe later in July.

Hell when did my life become so damn busy that I hardly have weekends free any more to drive my NSX!!! :mad::mad:

3rd or 4th weekend in July will work for me. 2nd weekend I will be in Vegas :frown: :biggrin:

Back