Acura of Peoria May 21, 2011 Car Show Event

I should be in town that weekend, put me down for a spot. :biggrin:
Look forward to meeting ya'll

Anyone up for a group run/drive after the show?

-Chase
00' Red/Tan

Very Cool
A a bit to eat somewhere possibly ?

I should be in town that weekend, put me down for a spot. :biggrin:
Look forward to meeting ya'll

Anyone up for a group run/drive after the show?

-Chase
00' Red/Tan

might need volunteer to drive one of my cars, and i'll drive the other. this is assuming i'm not working that day. i'm on beeper call.

I don't know Rex...hummm....we are trying to keep the rift raft out...
:biggrin:

I was hoping you would come to it. In fact I have my reminder's all set to send you on the 15th and 18th of this month as you asked.

You know I always look forward to seeing you my brother.

Jim, I have it on my calendar. U think they will let me in the show? C U their brother

Last edited:
Just RSVPee'd... :redface:

Hi Tim, you gonna bring "the disk" with you this time?

"The" Disk...the "Infamous" Disk? ...like I promised... Did you want Screen or HiRes? :-) HiRes, of course...

"The" Disk...the "Infamous" Disk? ...like I promised... Did you want Screen or HiRes? :-) HiRes, of course...

Hi REs would be great!:biggrin: or what ever...jpegs? movies?

Last edited:
Can I put my name down for the car show? The NSX is getting the rear CV joint boots replaced and then a quick tune with the new turbo then I should be there with bells on. I look forward to meeting everyone as I'm new to the state of Arizona! See you guys then!

You bet, will add you right now...
Looking forward to meeting you as well.

Can I put my name down for the car show? The NSX is getting the rear CV joint boots replaced and then a quick tune with the new turbo then I should be there with bells on. I look forward to meeting everyone as I'm new to the state of Arizona! See you guys then!

We are at 14 so far, I think that just about covers everyone in the area that has an NSX.

So far total we have 64 total confirmed.

It's going to be a great turn out...

How's the list looking, Coz? From here and the facebook page, I'm guessing around 20 NSX's? That'll be the most I've seen in one place since the xpo :)

We ask everyone displaying their car to please get there between 2PM and 3PM so we have time to get all the cars staged and parked before the event begins !
Thanks.

Back