• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Acura NSX hat - Gauging interest

Hi. I just recently bought an NSX hat off of ebay, and it turned out to be a very nice piece. It's stated on the auction that they're a limited production of 500. I'm not sure how valid or valuable that information is, it's just a nice hat. It's so hard to find decent goodies with the NSX on it. I was pleasantly surprised when it showed up.

I talked to the seller about getting a volume discount if I bought a bunch, and he agreed to $20 with free shipping for 10 of them (I paid $21 and change plus shipping for one). If this many people are interested (or more) I'd be happy to scarf 'em up and send 'em out for whatever he charges me plus true shipping to you.

Post up and let me know. Thanks all. :smile:

Phil.

Attachments

• dbcb_1.jpg
    dbcb_1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 409
I would be interested .... my only question is what kind of adjustment band is on the back?

It's similar to helmet strap style. The strap is made out of nice material and tucks inside the hat nicely once adjusted.

I am interested as well...

Cool. Should be at 10 in no time. If we end up above that he may drop the price a bit more, I don't know.

Anyone else? :smile:

I'm interested in one.

Will wait for further instructions....

Norm
94 Red

This design should be sold as "NSXCA". The NSXCA does indeed sell hats, but not with a NSX on them. ?:confused:? My guess is that this might be a request for Larry Bastanza.

Its a japanese car. I don't get the USA next to it. Totally irrelavent to me. How about the hat with an Ayrton Senna signature and in some cool color like red?

I like it without the USA

Just nsx with the logo is cools

Just reading all of this, and first I'd like to make clear that the price of $20 was an "each" price if I bought 10, not $20 for all 10 :smile: . Just clarifying.

And I honestly don't know why the USA is on there, but my NSX is in the USA at the current time, so why not? :smile: Like I said, I'm just glad it's got an NSX on it and isn't a trucker hat.

This is the only NSX hat this vendor has to offer, and only in this color. If it's not to your taste, that's fine. But unless I run across a hat plant for sale cheap, I'm not going into the design or manufacturing biz.

So here's what we got so far, please correct me if I'm wrong:

*Hotwls is in if the band is to his liking.

*excellon is in, no problem whatsoever.

*Norm is in, no problem whatsoever.

*PaulL is in if he can deal with black.

*GOTTSPD is in if he can live with the USA.

*PLYTME is in, no problem whatsoever.

*pbassjo wants a propeller beanie design (that'll cost you $2 more :biggrin: ).

*Juice wants someone to rip off the design for the NSXCA :biggrin:.

*TURBO2GO wants a total redesign, basically hates the hat :biggrin: .

*eddiddynsx wants the USA off of there (I could Sharpie it in before I send it to ya :biggrin: )

Seriously, are the first 6 on the list cool with this so far? And I can try to get some pics of the one I have and post 'em up soon if you'd like.

I will take one. I prefer just NSX on the cap but if that is not possible then I will take the NSX-USA version.

I ordered that same hat from ebay and got it last week.
I got number 66 out of 500.
It is a nice hat.

Nate in DC

I ordered that same hat from ebay and got it last week.
I got number 66 out of 500.
It is a nice hat.

Nate in DC

I got 65! I went back to buy that one too for the girlfriend and it was gone :biggrin: !

So now we have :

*Ruddyduck, ok for one.

* kreh, ok for one.

*NSXLuvr, ok for one.

*TitaniumVtec, ok for one.

That makes eleven if the first six I mentioned earlier, including Norm (he wants two), are still in. I'll wait to hear from the other five and see if anyone else wants one. I'll give it a day or two. And as far as money, wait until I get them and send them. That way I can give you an exact amount on the shipping.

I got 65! I went back to buy that one too for the girlfriend and it was gone :biggrin: !

So now we have :

*Ruddyduck, ok for one.

* kreh, ok for one.

*NSXLuvr, ok for one.

*TitaniumVtec, ok for one.

That makes eleven if the first six I mentioned earlier, including Norm (he wants two), are still in. I'll wait to hear from the other five and see if anyone else wants one. I'll give it a day or two. And as far as money, wait until I get them and send them. That way I can give you an exact amount on the shipping.

OK I am in, would like without USA but, I will take one anyway!!:cool:

Ok, fresh news on the hat homefront...

It has been brought to my attention that the NSX design on this particular hat appears to be a direct copy of KHrant Enterprises', an NSXPrime vendor, original design:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30015&d=1163101241

I'm foggy on where that puts me in the overall scheme of things litigation-wise, but regardless I'd rather not upset anyone with ties to NSXPrime. So in good conscience I can't continue with this proposed transaction. I apologize to everyone involved and really appreciate the enthusiasm and trust generated by this thread. Hopefully, the vendor is paying attention to the interest and will react accordingly...there's customers to be satisfied and money to be made here! :wink:

Thanks all. Sorry again.
Phil, reluctant rogue non-profit salesman :biggrin:

Back