Acura Lease Special

nsxtacey said:
The lease is a great deal for leasee, my point was that dealers want some money down for it.

I addressed that point earlier. Why would the dealer want any money down ? To what purpose ? (Unless of course the credit is a bit "shaky", in which case Honda might want something down)

The dealer is "out" of the car and his profit is made, lease OR purchase.

In market for 03 NSX Special Lease...

I was looking for a used (94+) NSX until about a week ago. I found out about the special and started to call some dealers and check on availability.

Unluckily, about 10 of the dealers I called said it would take at least THREE MONTHS to find one for me and that the special would most probably be gone by then. Most of them had attitudes and couldnt wait to get off of the phone.

Anyways, the special is supposed to end 7/31/03 and I DESPERATELY WANT ONE!

the $799/month $1599 Drive off sounds GREAT to me and I am trying hard to find one now.

I am looking for Black, Blue, or Gray in that order.

If anyone can help me, please PM me, email me, or just reply.

Thank you in advance.. your help is greatly appreciated.

New Autoweek 8/4/03 has a classified from Acura of Libertyville of Ill. '03 NSX-T blue/blue
36 mo.lease $799/mo with $1599 at inception.
Number given is 800-588-4197

Lease special

Doug said:
New Autoweek 8/4/03 has a classified from Acura of Libertyville of Ill. '03 NSX-T blue/blue
36 mo.lease $799/mo with $1599 at inception.
Number given is 800-588-4197

I just dropped off my NSX to have the new rear tires mounted (see previous post) and saw a Black/tan 03 int the lot, so I asked about it. It was being prepped today and the service manager told me that as far as he knows all of the NSX's they have coming in are spoken for (this is Greenwich Acura) so for those of you that are looking to take advantage of the lease special, if you see one that's not spoken for, jump on it!!:)

Back