Acura All Texas (and anyone else) Meet/Drive

It would be great to have you there, James. I will post an update later on this week for a staging area in Houston before we head out to Austin. Looks like 6:45 am will be the target time to meet then drive to Austin. Does anyone know if there is still construction 290 headed out? Trying to decide b/n 290 or I-10.

Iron Cactus

Have the schedule open, Ojas. We gonna grab some beers on 6th St. afterwards!
That's perfect since Silver Bullet is reserving the upper level of downtown Iron Cactus (which is right in the middle sixth).
cheers.gif

Last edited:
Houston crew representin'! :D

BlKeViL and unlemming: You'll be there, right?

I'm in, but wondering where the other Austin guys are.

Ojas, I am 50/50 at the moment, seems like something always came up with me-but love to check out your SC Z-

The weather doesn't look so good for Houston or Austin on sat. 50% rain chance and thunderstorms !!! we'll be sliding !!

It's much worse than that..it is going to be cold, too...Besides, it's the company, but sliding is always fun too:biggrin:

I'll be there, what a suprise ;)

I can show off my awful new door ding (when pushing the car out of the garage because the battery is dead, make sure you can close the door REALLY fast so it doesn't hit the garage).

Staging point for NSX guys- Panera Bread (I-10/Fry Rd) 19502 Katy Frwy.

1/13/2007-Saturday @ 7:10 am for a 7:30 departure..........
to Austin (Starbucks)
9722 Great Hills Trail
Austin, TX 78759

Bring your motorola radios if you have one.

Bummer...just a note, it's been POSTPONED so we may yet get to do this up right. Gotta love the weather, then again where else can they consider a meet mid January? :D

I f they do it the weekend of Feb 10, I'm down.

Going back to TWS the 17-18 and Vail the last weekend of February for another snowboarding trip.

Sweet!!! I can make it in February, so count me in.

Matt, I voted Feb 10th for you man!!! :biggrin:

Take care,
- Z

Why in the world would you have a meet in the middle of Winter. I realize that we live in Texas but common on - its either going to be cold, wet or a both. Heck I wouldn't even do a February meet. I would recommend a March or April meet.

Saying all that - I might try to make it to the Feb. meet.

I won't be able to make it either! :frown: I have a meeting that I can not miss. If I do, I will loose $500.00!!!

Regards,
- Z

Hmm .. Unfortunately, I can't make it this weekend .. it's the lunar new year weekend this week.

Hope to catch y'all at the next meet ...

Cheers .. Gus

Back