Acura 101 selling 2001 Acura NSX: JH4NA21651T000012. Anyone know about this car?

The sales person mentioned that the original owner passed away and they got the car after that. I checked the Car fax and it mentions that the car was part of a "Corporate Fleet".

Wondering if anyone knew the original owner? or knows about this car?

Here are the details:

Bodystyle 2 door Coupe
Engine 3.2L V-6cyl
Transmission Manual
Ext. Color Black
Int. Color Black
Mileage 17,109
Stock Number P1T000012
VIN JH4NA21651T000012
Model Code NA2161PKW

Pictures: http://www.acura101west.com/used-in...tm?vehicleId=fda2b4f37f000001019ed60e931b7859

They are asking 49K for it. I have never owned an NSX so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
If this is a CA car, ask to see the CA license plate. It should begin with a number 4 if it was first registered in 2001. I have a 2001 plate # 4Wxxxxx and it was first registered in January 2002.

If this is a CA car, ask to see the CA license plate. It should begin with a number 4 if it was first registered in 2001. I have a 2001 plate # 4Wxxxxx and it was first registered in January 2002.

Did u find this owners License plate? Just curious

Greetings

My guess is that it had a vanity plate. Otherwise, the original license plate is required to be on the car. Plates stay with the car in California, not with the owner.

Martin

if you are looking to purchase the car, i would suggest seeing if they will come down on the price.

an example such as this, in today's economy would only fetch in the mid-40's because of its low miles.

there are several examples in the marketplace around 40k for pre-02 NA2's in great condition...

if you are looking to purchase the car, i would suggest seeing if they will come down on the price.

an example such as this, in today's economy would only fetch in the mid-40's because of its low miles.

there are several examples in the marketplace around 40k for pre-02 NA2's in great condition...

I got them to come down to 42k for the car. I accepted that. Good enough?

The dealership take it off the site already? I couldn't find it.

I didn't think they would take it off their site so quickly

i think 42k is a pretty good deal considering the low low miles. just make sure that the purchase price reflects the up to date service, (timing belt, water pump, clutch service if needed, hose replacement, etc).

great find!

Back