A little disappointed

I currently own a 2002 NSX, a 2000 Chevy Astro Van, and an '84 Civic Hatchback 1500S.

The NSX is my fun car, the Astro hauls a lot of stuff and I drive it just a little more than the NSX. The Civic sits most of the time, but it corners like you wouldn't believe.

I much prefer driving the NSX.

I currently own a 2002 NSX, a 2000 Chevy Astro Van, and an '84 Civic Hatchback 1500S.

The NSX is my fun car, the Astro hauls a lot of stuff and I drive it just a little more than the NSX. The Civic sits most of the time, but it corners like you wouldn't believe.

I much prefer driving the NSX.

+1
and i think that if you were sitting in a '84 1500s ,while parked you could get the body to lean by rocking side-to side more than an nsx in a 100 mph corner!!!!:biggrin:

Uh, well, one of the windshield wipers on my GSR is the same part no. on my NSX if that counts. :wink: :wink: :wink:

LOL, I wonder how much they'd charge, if you asked for the windshield wiper for you GSR, and later get the cost for the same part for an NSX.

LOL, I wonder how much they'd charge, if you asked for the windshield wiper for you GSR, and later get the cost for the same part for an NSX.

Haha. I was buying blades at the Acura dealer for both vehicles at the same time, 1 of these and 3 of those. All 4 went on both cars perfectly. I can't comment on any other common parts but I'm sure there are a few here and there.

Going back to the original thread-starter, "Packard" made a comment he probably wishes he could take back after reading the humorous responses.

Let's stop the madness of this thread by saying to Packard - go drive an NSX and the triviality and absurdity of your steering wheel comment will become brutally apparent. The appearance of the NSX steering wheel has about as much to do with the NSX experience as RuPaul has in common with Pamela Anderson -- Nuthin'! :biggrin:

Honda (S2000, NSX, Integra, CRX, etc.) makes awesome performance cars across the board ... but go drive an NSX, and if you have a chance a Forced Induction one!

[For the record, if it makes you feel better Packard - I replaced my oem wheel with an NRG wheel - doesn't mean I lean in the RuPaul direction.:eek: ]

Back