97' Yellow 119k miles

anyone want the info? I can get you guys the phone number and where he lives later on tonight if you guys want. I passed on the car.

Well, I had the compression test done on the engine and it came out 190 on 5 cylinders and 160 on the other. Based on that in the mileage I offered him a but under what he wanted and he didn't want to budge. The compression test had me skeptical on the engine with 119k miles on it. Here is the thing. I have yet to see a 97' with that many miles on it. He sure drove the hell out of that car over the years I say.

I have a 97 with 142k. Ask LarryB what he thinks about my car.

OEM Rear Brake Pads. OEM Clutch done at 90k. 4th Owner did from 12k-96k on the car in 3 years. Owners 1-3 garaged the car. I'm owner number 5 :)

His phone number is 702-896-2311. The car is going to be relisted. IF you want a NA2 for a low price. This is your car. Go for it!

The car is in Las Vegas in the Southwest part of town. He owns two of them. The other is a red 01 coupe with a CTSC on it.

TB/WP were done 03' at 92k miles
Clutch was done at 104,000 miles
He had basic oil changes done since then and he also had the brakes done in the last couple weeks.
Those are some basic items that I obtained from the local dealer who does the work on the car. I have the VIN somewhere also.

Last edited:
His phone number is 702-896-2311. The car is going to be relisted. IF you want a NA2 for a low price. This is your car. Go for it!

The car is in Las Vegas in the Southwest part of town. He owns two of them. The other is a red 01 coupe with a CTSC on it.

TB/WP were done 03' at 92k miles
Clutch was done at 104,000 miles
He had basic oil changes done since then and he also had the brakes done in the last couple weeks.
Those are some basic items that I obtained from the local dealer who does the work on the car. I have the VIN somewhere also.

WOW!! He has a rare '01 Coupe. How many miles on that one?

The positive thing is it looks like he cared enough about the NSXs to keep them dealership serviced.

Back