• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

97 Twin-Turbo NSX-T for sale!

Amazing 97 Twin-Turbo NSX-T for sale!

Hi everyone,

This may come as a surprise to a lot of people (and certainly a few months ago I wouldn't have believed I'd be doing this) but I've got to sell my NSX.

The car is top-notch, with all the best modifications across all aspects of the car, combining the best of performance & driveability. There is nothing you have to do to this car but turn the key & enjoy!

I just got finished having a lot of nice work done on the car by Factor X Engineering --

- New built (3.2, darton sleeved, forged piston, etc) engine,
- Awesome new Spec clutch that holds all the power but has stock pedal feel/engagement,
- Top of the line SPA gauges, electronic boost control, etc..

Brief summary of other key features (not a full list)-

- Twin-turbo, twin-intercooled engine done-right. 400 rear wheel dyno'ed horsepower at *low* boost (4-5psi). Can't say what it will do at normal/higher boost since I've decided the engine will never see above 4-5psi as long as I own the car. It's up to the next owner as far as how much they want to turn up the boost. At this point I'm keeping my foot out of the gas entirely so I can say the engine is 100% undriven save for break-in miles and the dyno run.
- Backyard Special Japan style body kit (very tasteful), Yokohama Advan Model 7 Rims, S02 tires with spare sets of more SO2's.
- Full susp. mods incl Bilsteins, Eibachs, Dali sways, NSX-R bars, etc.
- Formula Red with Black interior, 56K miles, located in So Calif.

Considering the engine and clutch are new with only break-in miles, and the whole car has an extended warranty through 2007, I have total peace of mind in selling this car to it's next owner. This is a car you don't have to wonder about the condition of its components.

**Full details and pictures on the following website**

There are tons of upgrades I'm not mentioning, all are listed on the site.

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~marcst/index.html

Price: A steal at $57K! Drop me a line with reasonable offers.

There are plenty of members on this board who have seen or had a ride in this car (including Anytime), references available upon request.

SideProfile_D2.jpg

Corner_Profile_RD_1.jpg

More on the site!

Best,
Marc

Last edited:
I've had a couple inquiries lately from people interested in buying the twin turbo kit.

I'd like to hear opinions on if selling off the twin turbo kit would hurt my chances of selling the car.

If my car was for sale with everything listed, but the twin turbo kit (including performance exhaust & intake, plus aftermarket fuel setup) wasn't on it, what impact do you think it would have? I'd probably ask $50,800 for the car instead of the current asking of $57k.

Thoughts are much appreciated... Thanks.

Marc

[ADMIN NOTE: reply via e-mail or PM only]

Back